Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

The begining of the end...will never end.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of the end...will never end.

Post  THE LEGION Sat May 15, 2010 2:14 pm

The Legion scowled as the flames bit into it, it knew it couldn't avoid them this time around and would have been wasting energy if it tried. With a roar the Legion charged straight into the attack, ignoring the flames even as they tore through its body. Closing in it slammed both of its hands together intent to crush the reaper that stood before it.
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Spirit : 5169

Character sheet
Species: Demon
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

The begining of the end...will never end. - Page 2 Empty Re: The begining of the end...will never end.

Post  Fenrir Sat May 15, 2010 2:21 pm

"Rokkr!" Sure, the Legion's arms surrounded him, but not for long. Fenrir's arms, legs, and tail (yes, he grew a tail, his scythe acting as a catalyst in place for a bone) all erupted into the same thing as his Broken Gleipner, but bigger. His arms were now 20 feet long and three feet thick, as well as his legs. His tail was the same size. Only his chest, spine, and head remained normal size. It looked slightly odd, but it was there. The Legion's arms just couldn't manage to fit around that. The wind was weaved tightly, and was quite solid. "You suck.." He announced, before stretching out his legs. Crashing through the ceiling, he reared a foot back and punted the legion, or at least tried too. His lupine foot went flying for the beast. Howling, the being that was Fenrir knew he was close to success.

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5499

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Nostra Sat May 15, 2010 3:57 pm

"Attack it, he says. Yeah right. And be devoured the next time my sickle makes contact with his skin or what? Do I look suicidal?" Kai mumbled his normal pessimistic and sarcastic comments, floating through the air and watching the demon and his master facing off. Sighing, he knew that he only got into even more trouble if he didn't help...
The Immortal began to concentrate his spirit and his blood reacted right away. A puddle of it got loose from his clothing, hovering above both risen hands - slowly, they formed his signature weapons, the Heaven Piercer. Though this time he used the maximum, which meant slightly larger charging times. It was not as easy at it seemed to make your own blood bend to your will if the normal element of your powers was wind. Collecting the needed materials from the air, the spears grew larger, solidified.
"Well, if he spots me to early, he will propably shoot me down with his rifles before I even get the chance to swift into an ethereal form, or I get absorbed into him... ah well, only in the worst case. Heaven Piercer!" With a motion from both hands, the spears where flung downwards, at the back of the Legion. They where hard enough to pierce even the thickest steel, yet light and fast.

Kai Nostra

Spirit : 5163

Character sheet
Species: Immortal
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Sat May 15, 2010 4:42 pm

" Seems like you forgot about me, I envy you. Burning Ice......You wont be able to absorb my attack with out burning your self." Kooir snapped his left hand sending the Ice incased sickle at the legion that was on Fenrir.A small smerik came from his boney cold face while he sent the attack from above the enemy legion that was on fenrir.If the sickle was about to hit Fenrir he would just flick his left hand agine and bring it back.

" As I told you before, Stand down or we will kill you!"The temerature dropped by many decrease, there was frost on the ground.The sickle was close enough to inflect damage to the legion but more were coming from other angles ,this worried him. The clouds started to to get dark and gather above the battle feild.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Spirit : 5265

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  THE LEGION Sat May 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Taking the heavy blow from Fenrir's new technique, the Legion was thrown backwards receiving heavy damage. Luckily before it made contact with the wall, one of its minds made its body phase through it. Continuing on, it landed a good distance away in a distant room. Scowling it shifted into its human form and sank through the floor, it was currently outmatched in this war, too many opponents to formulate a proper plan of attack. 'It is time for a tactical retreat.' 'Indeed.' 'We will kill each of them some time, they are all marked men now.' A heavy scowl on its face it disappeared.
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Spirit : 5169

Character sheet
Species: Demon
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sun May 16, 2010 11:33 am

Releasing his technique, Fenrir dropped from his height gracefully. Grabbing his scythe as it fell, the chains clanked together and against the floor. "Alright guys... get out of here.. Wait.. Kai, come with me." He told his apprentice, before grabbing his shirt roughly. "We need to discuss something, brat." He hissed, as he phased through the walls and continued walking. "Next time, attack when I tell you.." He ordered angrily, before releasing him. "Your heaven piercer would have come in handy. Now then.. go home." He told his apprentice, before twirling and jumping at the same time. Flying off, he headed back towards the warzone. There were many black chords. What a sad day...

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5499

Character sheet
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Sun May 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Trying to calm down koori sat out side on a tree and went to mortal form.He sighed and pulled out a granny smith apple (I know he has alot of apples O.O). The apple was sweet but sour, it was scrumiuos.He took several more lager bites out of the apple.It calmed him sense he seemed to be taking his inragement on the apple.

Fenrir was scholding his apprintice agine. Koori watched but he didnt like the way Fenrir was treating the kid.He jumped out of the and went to talk to Fenrir, but he flew off. There were many black chords that day,he sighed." I'm going to take today off....." Koori walked away noticing there was no animals singing, he loved it when the animals sang.He ran to the brush to see if ther was any animals, there was none. He ran off to find Fenrir and tell him.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Spirit : 5265

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Nostra Tue May 18, 2010 11:34 am

Something very strange happened as the Reaper grabbed his apprentice. Something strange and rare. Instead of just hearing the blame and hanging down his head, this time, Kai actually pushed away the bonehand even before Fenrir let go of him.
"Don't talk like you are an old man, you're barely a day older than me. If you want to go around and fight demons that friggin strong, do it alone! I've had enough of this shit, go to your warzones alone next time. I'm not just some searching tool for Black Chords!" The Immortal was pissed, on his master AND on the demon they just fought. Kai was not just some object to be ordered around.
"See ya around, I guess." Turning around, Kai jumped off the ground, hovering through the ceiling, phasing out of reality. Now the Immortal just had to figure out how to turn himself invisible for mortals, and the only thing seperating him from true reapers was the ability to reap souls... and the strength.

Kai Nostra

Spirit : 5163

Character sheet
Species: Immortal
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum