Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
The begining of the end...will never end. EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
The begining of the end...will never end. EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
The begining of the end...will never end. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
The begining of the end...will never end. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
The begining of the end...will never end. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
The begining of the end...will never end. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
The begining of the end...will never end. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
The begining of the end...will never end. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
The begining of the end...will never end. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

The begining of the end...will never end.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The begining of the end...will never end. Empty The begining of the end...will never end.

Post  THE LEGION on Tue May 11, 2010 10:23 pm

The legion chuckled as the smell of burnt flesh and blood choked up the air. "Like a lover's spat gone postal, these fools wage our entertainment upon each other..." All other noise disappeared as a deafening boom echoed across the sea which separated the two island nations. With this came the screams of thousands upon thousands of soldiers as the side once winning this private war, was forced far behind via an application of high powered explosives beneath the entirety of their fleet. Breaking ships in half with a terrible snap not dissimilar to a twig crunching underfoot.

Staring on in horror the Legion realized that now one side could destroy the other, the war would end. Rage bubbled up like a sickness from its core as this realization came to bear. "No one will stop our wars!" Stepping into the water, it dived under and forced the ocean water to move through it's body, propelling it forwards through the sea. Stopping next to a ship, it moved through the hull and proceeded through the bowels of the ship. Killing all of the crew that stood in its way, the Legion grabbed explosives from the armory and rigged the whips engines to blow. Sinking through the floor it went on to repeat this again and again upon the now superior forces ships, until the battle field was once again level and the war would continue for years. Once more emerging onto land it stared out at the sight before it, burning, smoldering wreckage; bleeding, broken soldiers; and a sea that had turned red with the blood of the dead and dying. Again the Legion chuckled.
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Spirit : 3521

Character sheet
Species: Demon
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

The begining of the end...will never end. Empty Re: The begining of the end...will never end.

Post  ~~Koori~~ on Wed May 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Koori has been busy these few years cutting the chords of the fallen soilders and peaple. Koori glanced in the to see a shinying Black chord,he walk over to it. He walked in the middle of the battle feild,he turned up his music to ignore the gun shots.As he got closer to the chord he heard crying of a child, and he knew that child was the owner of that chord.

He made it to a small building surrounded by soilders." *sigh* get out of my way you perverted fucktards......." Koori looked at the soilders seeing them trying to rape a woman.One soilder grabbed Koori by the neck and slurred many nasty words. The other soilders were taking turns with the woman.Koori sighed once agine, He took off his head phones and brought out his Mp4.[color=cyan]" I personality dont care about the woman......But when you threaten me, and being loud so i cant hear my music......You men are pathtic for raping a woman,real men dont f*** other women when there married! so i will just have to kill all of you."[/colot] Kooris Head phones broke appart and started to get bigger sharp and ridget, the Mp4 split in two and started makeing a cold feridget chian, the wires started cracking and extanding while it was tieing nots in itself . Koori skin became blue and started to peel of quickly on its own, His bones now showing a tint of blue,his teeth sharped and a snow covered cloak was over him .The air was think and cold as he was transforming. " wh--wh--what are you!?" the soilders cowered at Kooris new more scary apperance. Koori raised his sickles, he cut the man holding him in the jugular vein,the other 4, they were decapatated.

" Now I have to do somthing i dont want to...." He shed a tear as he fased through the door at cut the small girls chord. Danm parants abusing ther child, I shall kill you both. The legion is much better , they are the ones causing this war." He raised his sickels agine and kill the parants with one cut.He turned into mortal form and walked out the door.He saw many more black chords and a few gold chrods." You Legion are horriable......" He sighed going off to cut more black chords
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Spirit : 3617

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

The begining of the end...will never end. Empty Re: The begining of the end...will never end.

Post  Fenrir on Wed May 12, 2010 11:14 pm

"So...you are the infamous Legion..." Fenrir commented, appearing behind the monstrsity that was the demon. Or would it be Demons? Standing at 6'2, this skeletal being was pure white.. and pure bone. His cloak, on the other hand, was jet black. Only his piercing red gaze and the bloodstained scythe he held in his hands held real color. "Why must you make my job so taxing?" He asked the Legion, twirling his scythe and flashing it to the left. Three black chords fell limp.

"Why is your thirst for war such a pain in the ass?" His cackle hung in the air like a thick fog, intangible but unrelenting. Suddenly, he heard the sound of screaming. "Excuse me, gentledemon." Fenrir excused himself before floating over the bloodstained sea.

"Koori... please do not interfere..." The leader of the reapers ordered the other, before waving him off with his bony hand. Flying back towards the Legion, the setting sun illuminated the purple sea, originally blue. So much blood had been spilled, it changed. Thick fires burned along the surface, oil slicking the top of the ocean.

Touching his bony feet against the warm ground, he stood before Legion once more. A harsh wind sprung up around them, a brutal cracking filling the air. The chains wrapped around Fenrir's tool was striking against the wood of his scythe. "Now then, where were we?"

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 3851

Character sheet
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ on Wed May 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Koori stood still thinking that Fenrir was crazy,becuase, he had just been doing his job.Koori walked over to the near by tree that was around Fenrirs postion,and climbed it, Koori brought a chill into the area" I was only doing my job so do not scold me for somthing i never did. sure the legion aggervats me because i have to end the life of a child,but i have no reason to kill them its just ther nature. Koori sat on the tree limb and watched Fenrir closly.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  THE LEGION on Wed May 12, 2010 11:45 pm

The Legion chuckled as the reaper talked to it. "I believe you were attempting to understand our "thirst" for war. Though if you know what we are, then it should be a simple matter to understand it. Our thirst exists for the same reason that we do." As the legion spoke a second voice chuckled away from its throat, before it turned and stared hard at the unknown reaper.
Turning away from the other being it raised its hands and stared up at the sky before opening its mouth and speaking again, though this time in spoke a thousand different voices speaking a thousand different tongues. "We are legion, for we are many. A force of hatred and sorrow that numbers in the millions turned against each other, conjoined, expanding chaotically, and compressed in a single form. We are those left behind, and those who charged ahead. We are the great war, seeking a greater war, and endless war that will consume the entire world pitting all factions against themselves and each other." Its fists clenched tight, the Legion turned once more towards the other being. "Now though the question arises who are you? Not what are you though, for we have seen you and you have seen us, though not all of us, but some of us." In an instant the Legion morphed into the form of a young soldier, before becoming an younger nurse and then becoming the Legion once more. "You were too late to cut us free of mortal bonds as we lay drowning in our own blood, and now we are Legion. So please grant us one boon, Tell us your name." It said in the voices of the two alone.
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir on Thu May 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Nodding sadly, Fenrir spoke again. His deep, baritone voice crackled throughout the air like a graveyard's sorrow. "I am Fenrir, Student of Thanatos and Leader of my people." His answer was full and honest. Pure. "Tell me what it is you came for here today, besides to watch the show. We reapers must attend to those dead, and you are overworking us. Our numbers are thin and we are stretched out." His bones did sag. His cloak was ragged. "We... or I rather, will have no choice but to put an end to your insufferable being...s." He announced' drawing himself up to full height, menacing and abysmal.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ on Thu May 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Koori jumped out of the tree and ran over beside his leader, Fenrir. A strong chill in the came with him.He started at the legion started to swing his weapon in a circler Motion." And if you must know who I am,I'm Koori of The Icy Path.It would be best not to cross Fenrir or me.As of a few weeks ago you have been causing me to kill many innocent Childeren, for that I have no pity for you. So calm the war I may have to take you life." His teeth cracked and whistled as he spoke in a cold crule voice.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  THE LEGION on Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Laughing voraciously the Legion stared up at Fenrir. "We are here too further this war. If you wish we can take a more active part in it, mortals that we kill seem to become a part of the Legion. This should ease your burden of work should it not?" Still laughing as it spoke, the Legion stared up at the two reapers as it sank into the ground vanishing from sight. As it disappeared another voice could be herd droning out the word war faintly in the background.
Emerging in an underground bunker on another island, the Legion looked around the sparse room it was in before walking out of it. "HALT!" Turning towards a small group of soldiers with an amused gleam in its eye the Legion stared at them all the while absorbing air and converting it into another form inside its body. One of the soldiers approached it only to scream as a large jet of yellow vapor erupted from its lips, and melted his face. The other soldiers to dumbstruck to move succumbed to the corrosive cloud as well as it ate away at their bodies and the walls around them. Chuckling the Legion began to hum as it walked through corrosive cloud, its skin burning and reforming.
Rounding yet another corner it smiled as it beheld a door marked "mess hall". Rolling its shoulders it grabbed the harness straps of its rifles and jerked the guns up into its hands. Absorbing enough air for two blasts of corrosion, the Legion exhaled the cloud as it kicked down the door and stormed into the room of unaware soldiers. Those within twenty feet of the door fell screaming as the gas burned at their flesh and organs. Those further away fell quickly to bone-bullets from the rifles of the Legion.
Yet as this all occurred not a single soul passed into the after life, instead the Legion grew larger.
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir on Thu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Fenrir had tailed the legion, easily followingbhis gleaming, golden life chord underground. Appearing behind the legion, he placed his bony hand on the demon's shoulder. "Enough....I can't allow this. Without the passing on of souls, this world will lose it's mortals. No more anyrhing... I must stop you." Fenrir announced, before floating high up into the air. Twirling his scythe, the chains and bandages created a circle of metal and fabric around him. Bringing the bladed weapon down, it actually cut through the wind. This cut of wind spun through the air like a giant bullet, it's speed blinding.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  THE LEGION on Thu May 13, 2010 9:23 pm

The Legion turned and watched as the scythe came towards it before it found itself cleaved in half. One side of the Legion's body fell to the floor and a soul came screaming out of it before dissipating into the cycle of life an rebirth. The Legion's remaining eye fixed on Fenrir as it smiled, "That was the soul of a child soldier of the first Great War, now they will be reborn insane a product of his soul binding others to itself in an effort to create Legion. It will become a serial killer, murderer, rapist, and soldier, dictator and tyrant; all because you returned it to the cogs." It spoke in many voices as a tendrils of flesh reached out, taking a vague shape, and ensnaring the fallen rifle. Suddenly with many sickening pops, the remains of the Legion's mortal form began to split and twist. A churning pile of flesh, metal and bone, it grew and reshaped itself before the Legion's demon form stood before the reaper.
"You do not need to worry for the mortal's extinction, with out them no one will wage our wars. Besides do you really want to create a million more of us? For every soul of the Legion returned to the cogs a new lesser one will be born. Separate and wrathful they will tear the over, middle, and under worlds apart!" It spoke in a million guttural voices while its demonic form settled.
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ on Thu May 13, 2010 11:24 pm

Koori followed Fenrir to the Legions postion.As the Legion spoke he tittened his grip on the chain.He thought a child always deserved to live ther life to the fullest untill the day he came to reap them." EVERY CHILD CAN CHANGE ITS DESTIONY!!!!! AND JUST SO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NO TIES TO WHAT THE REBRITH IS LIKE, LIFE DOES THAT HIMSELF NO YOU NOR I!!!!!!" Koori snapped swinging his sickels anggerly as he snapped at the Legion.Koori rose up into the air with Fenrir with a look no one has ever seen on him before.The experson seemed evil but when you look into his eyes you would feel his saddness
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki on Thu May 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Zalos lurked from a point watching Fenrir, Koori, and the demon known as Legion "This is quite the interesting spectical" Zalos said. Zalos knew he was eager to fight demons the two reapers before him seemed very eager as well.
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Spirit : 3605

Character sheet
Techniques:

http://manthunterx.the-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post  THE LEGION on Fri May 14, 2010 3:54 pm

The Legion Laughed at the second reapers outburst, "You say we do not determine what a part of ourself will become, yet we are still connected to it even now. It is a segment of a soul nothing more, while part of it has been fed into the cogs, the other remains with us. It is an inhuman, human soul, a demon born from humanity as we are. It shall become a member of the military for that is what calls to it as a part of the Legion, and soon it shall have no choice as our war spreads further, to be waged eternally!" Grinning the Legion moved with silence and speed unbecoming of a being so large, and appeared suddenly with its face an inch in front of Koori's. Its breath reeked; gunpowder, blood, mud, rot, disease, blight, fire, and ash all of these could be smelled as it spoke, "It is not separate from us, it is merely reborn."
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Nostra on Fri May 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Why... why did humans do this to each other? Speechless, the Immortal stood on the remains of a burnt down tree. The coastlines of both islands where nothing more but rubble, bloody sand, destroyed weapons, vehicles... and corspes. The constant scent of decay made Kai sick, as another explosion farther off turned even more chords from green and yellow to black. A gold chord was descending upon them - many Reapers where always around these wars, releasing the souls of fallen soldiers where ever they could. But many humans found ways to actually kill their enemies so fast that no soul could be saved.
Jumping down from the tree, light like a feather, he heard screams. The screams of a girl - and with that, Kai Nostra had enough. His master had said it to him many many times - never kill humans before you become a Reaper. Their souls will be lost if not reaped, upsetting the already crumbling balance of souls even more. But enough was ENOUGH!
Dashing over the ground, he heard some shocked screams as he jumped over bunkers, soldiers running around towards or away from the front - some bullets flew his way, one hit his right shoulder. It hurt, but Kai didn't stop or flinch - in the end, it would heal. He would always heal, for he was Immortal - frozen in a state that was always between life and death, not really aging anymore, either.
With a black shine, the small sickle appeared in his right hand. Why had he heard that scream, when it came out of a bunker-complex? Well, the wind was his ally, even though not as much as his own blood. Cutting down the metal door without a problem, he stormed through the first hallway - instead of taking the stairs, he kicked in the door to the elevator and flew down the shaft, breaking into a lower segment. Tha the was actually also getting nearer some other gold chords - and that one of these chords was actually connected with his OWN chord - he did not notice.

As another door fell victim to his sickle, the five soldiers raised their heads. A girl, maybe only 14 years old, was covering her face, shaking on the whole body, sitting in one of the corners of the room. And judging from the few clothes the soldiers still wore... The view in Kai's eyes grew even darker.
Screams. A chord getting black, flickering... disappearing. One of the soldiers fell down, his throat cut, blood flowing over the whole ground. The others screamed - one of them raised a gun. Just one second after, his hand was falling down to the ground, even more blood was now flooding the floor, as he fell down. Another soldier cried out in agony as his eyes where poked out with the tip of the sickle.
"How does that feel, you bastards?" Nostra screamed himself, kicking the face of the solider with one hand less in. The two who didn't quite feel his wrath yet turned around, fleeing down another hallway. But most importantly... the yellow chord of the girl was slowly changing collor. It became green once again. To expect more while she was still in a warzone was stupid. "Get out of here, human."
"What... what are you...?"
Slowly, Kai turned his head around. "I am the apprentice of a Grim Reaper. And now get out of here, the way is free. No other life chords in your way. Run as far as you can, and maybe you will survive this war." Turning around again, it was now time to hunt down to other rapist bastards. Fuck the rules, Kai was pissed off. And it was not like he could kill war itself, or he sure as hell would do that.

One of the doors to the mess hall suddenly broke open. Two soldiers, nearly mindless from fear, stormed in, without any weapons, before both of them collapsed. A red, shining spear, kinda looking like an icicle, was stuck in the back of both of them. Only Fenrir would know what that meaned, as the chords of both soldiers flickered from yellow to black, starting to disappear. And in the door, he stood - looking like a complete mess. His clothing was torn, he had multiple cuts all over his body and a hole in the shoulder, his eyes spoke that he had not slept in days, or even weeks. He was the apprentice of Fenrir, Kai Nostra.

Kai Nostra

Spirit : 3515

Character sheet
Species: Immortal
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir on Fri May 14, 2010 4:24 pm

"Enough is enough." Fenrir roared. His voice penetrated the violence around them, greater then any explosion human's could muster. His arms raised high above his head, he began his rant while twirling through the air. His scythe was held loosely in his hands, and spun with great velocity. "Though they will come back evil, they must come back. Without them, there can be nothing." He began. As he rose into the air, the tip of his scythe blade began to glow red. "Without them, no humans will be born. None can becoem good by vanquishing evil. None can rise above the rest. No great events can come of nothing." Now the red came as a sizzling orange, and grew up the blade. "None can save, and none can be saved..." The entire scythe blade glowed a strong orange now, like fire. "And of course... there will be no wars."

Twirling the scythe one final time, he began a harsh descent. Ejecting from the twirled blade was a wolf. Not just any wolf, though. This wolf was made of wind, absolutely. It's howl was louder then any wolf before it. As it ran beside Fenrir, the two descended on Legion. Swinging his scythe into the wind wolf, the red/orange from it melted away, into the wolf. The wolf immediately enflamed. Covered in fire, the wolf howled once more. A challenge. Slashing his paw, the wolf ejected it's own wind cutter. Then, it began hacking and slashing at the Legion. Fenrir himself began twirling his scythe expertly, the blade whistled through the air as Fenrir grunted. "This war is ours~" Immediately, his battle music sprung up in his mind. True, he was the leader of one of the most factions on earth (or over it.. or under it..) but he was still sixteen. He was still just a kid.

So lock and load mercenaries
I see the smoke from the hilltop
They march one by one

The battled starts adversaries
We bathe in our blood
The worst is yet to come
We've reached the covenant
To kill what we have started
Kill the machines
We've spawned to fight in the darkest hour

They really need to know
We really gotta go
(we fight to live, we fight for pride) they really need to know
(we won't back down the weak won't survive) we really gotta go

We stay here tonight (don't let them find us or we're dead)
Promise me you won't leave my side (the warmest place to lie my head)
And when the sun comes up we fight (don't let them find us or we're dead)
So promise me you won't leave my side

Trace the blood back to the grave
The smoke has cleared
Thousands are destroyed
They send signals no salvation
We fight in lock out
Scope is ready to go
Armed with explosives
Spartans stand alone

They really need to know
We really gotta go
(we fight to live, we fight for pride) they really need to know
(we won't back down the weak won't survive) we really gotta go

With my breath!

Charge the gates with rust on their gears
They seek destruction and kill the functions
Charge the gates with rust on their gears...

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  THE LEGION on Fri May 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Another of the mess hall's doors burst open, and the reaper Fenrir charged the Legion. Grinning it sunk into the floor to dodge the strike from the reaper before sinking upside down from the ceiling behind the reaper. Its artillery already primed it fired a shot from each, one towards Fenrir, and the other towards the newcomer. It did not know them but they smelled mortal and that would drive the reapers to protect it giving an advantage to the Legion.
Absorbing the stone around its legs, the Legion dropped to the floor, spinning to land on its feet. As it did this the artillery cannons in its shoulders reloaded, moving beneath its flesh. Inhaling the air it converted it to gas and exhaled a giant cloud of corrosive gas that filled the mess hall.
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki on Fri May 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Zalos decided it was his time to release his input on the problem. "Killable" Zalos roared as his body turned to metal and he jumped down onto the battlefield "This is for all the trouble demons like you cause Reapers" Zalos said with a smile. From behind the Legion he stood floating in the air as he grasped eye contact he said "STRICKEN" Metal chains from all around covered the battle field trying to grasp the Legion but failing. "Damn" Zalos pulled his scythe out and prepared
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Spirit : 3605

Character sheet
Techniques:

http://manthunterx.the-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir on Fri May 14, 2010 5:43 pm

Corrosive gas. It filled the room, and burned away at the fringe of Fenrir's heavy, black cloak. What did he do? The skeletal beast laughed. What was the point of this gas? Especially when he could fade through the walls. An intangible, ethereal being like Fenrir was afraid of no gas! No, not by a long shot. Taking a deep breath, he let it fill his rib cage. It sizzled against his bones, before Fenrir grabbed the flaming wolf beside him. The fire from the wolf traveled up his bones and into his rib cage, where it burned through the gas. It was like a miniature bomb went off inside Fenrir's body. Several of his ribs cracked, and one popped out. Laughing once more, his skeletal being barely noticed. The fractures healed nearly instantly, and the popped rib was placed back, which healed up quite nicely.

"Well.. that was a pointless venture." The acidic cloud still hung, so Fenrir decided to unleash the beast. "Broken Gleipner." He roared, his cloak rolling back from his arm. Instantly, that arm exploded. The bones extended, and popped out of place, until they were scaled roughly 10 feet long. Then, a harsh black-edged wind kicked up. It surrounded his arm, tight and woven together with thick chords of wind. All in all, it created a massive arm on his left side. Then, he activated his secret weapon once more.

Twirling his scythe in his right hand, the edge glowed red once more, then, a full blown red/orange was coating the blade. Slicing it through his arm, the entire arm burst into flame. "This is my Broken Gleipner. This is your doom." He announced, before sweeping it through the corrosive gas. Instantly, it all burned through, causing a massive explosion. Well, not an explosion, but it burned through much gas, which created a massive fire ball. Luckily, he had enough sense to turn intangible, and wasn't rocked by the explosion at all. After all of this, the tiny burns on his bony figure was healed, but his cloak was still ragged.

Bringing it pack into a tight fist, he punched across the room once the smoke had cleared, aiming straight for the legions heart.

During all of this, the shots that the Legion had fired were lost in the fray. Perhaps they had dissolved in the acid, or maybe he got hit. He wasn't sure. He was too busy concentrating on defeating this thing. Too determined to win. He would check for damage later.

Last edited by Fenrir on Fri May 14, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai Nostra on Fri May 14, 2010 7:36 pm

"What the bloody fucking hell?" First, something started to burn in his eyes. His master was here? Oh, just perfect. Just his luck! Kai was going angry once in his life, and the leader of all Reapers was there to PWN him later. But for now... another one of these pesky demons. And this time, it was a big, smelly one. Coughing, he stumbles backwards... oh no, Fenrir would try to... Panicking, Kai tried once again what he failed to do many times - and sank into the ground.
A giant explosion rolled over the room next, and this was his chance. He could worry about getting his ass kicked for breaking the Reaper Rules later, for now, he had a demon to destroy together with his master. While the Grim Reaper was striking at the heart of Legion, Kai came back from underground, flew upwards to the celling of the room, and dashed downwards. His eyes fixed on the parts where flesh was holding the giant gun. "Point Blank!" With a single cut, Kai seemingly flew right through the Legion, disappearing into the ground under it.

Kai Nostra

Spirit : 3515

Character sheet
Species: Immortal
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  THE LEGION on Fri May 14, 2010 8:05 pm

As the smoke cleared the Legion laughed once more standing in its mortal form under the unnatural arm of dark wind. Quickly rolling to the side it fired four of its fingertip bullets from the rifles at Fenrir's head, as it avoided the grasping chains. Unfortunately it had been unable to avoid the the point blank strike from the un-mortal that smelled like the reaper Fenrir, the strike had cost it a nothing more than a finger though. 'Odd place to strike to be sure.' 'Our guess; it strikes for weakness.' 'Then why a finger?' 'Only having flesh at the time' 'Right.'
Grinning deeply it fell backward, arms crossed as if for a burial, and disappeared into the floor. Moments later its torso burst from a wall and one of its weapons fired a pile of demonic flesh that would constrict its target upon contact. Completely coming out of the wall it struck at the one with the grasping chains intent to crush it with one of its claws.
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir on Fri May 14, 2010 8:46 pm

As the bones fired at him, he payed attention to nothing else. "Go, my pet. Finish him." He called down towards his wolfen summon. Instantly, the flaming monstrosity began hacking and tearing (or at least attempting so) at the Demons flesh after he reappeared from the wall. sinking into the floor, Fenrir himself avoided the bullets. "You are going to need to do better then that!" Suddenly, a mass of flesh flew towards him. Flipping his scythe over, he held it by the bottom of the staff, under the blade. Instantly, the flesh snagged on the true bottom of his scythe, stuck there. Reaching over with his broken gleipner'd hand, he ripped it off and watched as it burned.

"Do you have any idea who I am? Unlike you, I have only one persona. I am Fenrir. I am the leader of the reapers.. and I am far superior to you." He announced, before disappearing. Sinking into the floor, he reappeared behind Legion in whatever room he was in. He wasn't paying too much attention to his surroundings. Attempting to grab the Legion, he would burn him into oblivion.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  THE LEGION on Sat May 15, 2010 10:45 am

Growling lightly the Legion disappeared into the surrounding concrete to avoid the wolven flames. Suddenly bursting from the floor it attempted to strike out at the mortal in the room only to growl louder as it felt the reaper Fenrir appear behind it. Quickly moving into a two hundred and seventy degree spin it struck out with powerful backhanded claw strike. Its feet spread to brace for recoil, it stood with its other artillery cannon,still loaded, pointed at the side of the reaper's head at a point blank range. "Boom!" it growled out as the cannon fired.
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir on Sat May 15, 2010 11:30 am

There was indeed a loud boom, as Fenrir's skull shattered. Well.. it exploded, more like it. Standing still, a deep chuckle sounded from deep within Fenrir's chest. The spin hadn't done much against his huge hand. Against a normal projectile, or even a normal hand, it would have worked. His hand, however, was quite large at the moment. It easily grabbed the Legion, especially at such close range. Squeezing, his claws burned through flesh and seared through bone. Well.. maybe, he couldn't see very well.

"Kai... attack him. NOW!" He roared, as bits of white began to flow through the air, and collect inside his hood. It was very hard to see, especially in this lighting, but he soon had nearly one third of his skull reformed.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  THE LEGION on Sat May 15, 2010 12:06 pm

As the Fenrir's hand of wind constricted on its form, the Legion stared quietly at his face. Suddenly it laughed and reverted to its mortal form, dropping out of the now too large hold and rolling across the floor it absorbed the stone, creating a deep trench as it used its abilities to reload its weapons. Snapping onto its feet it stood inside the reapers guard and fired all ten rounds it currently had within its rifles towards the reapers chest once more at point blank range. Without waiting for confirmation of hit, it swung one of its weapons onto its back and struck out at the reapers head with the other one, swinging the demonic rifle as if it were a baseball bat.
THE LEGION
THE LEGION

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir on Sat May 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Sliding through the floor, he sifted through the concrete and ground that was the base of the building. Emerging behind the legion, most of his skull was intact. He was only missing most of the dome on the top. Swinging his arm like a great bludgeon, his claws were sharp and flaming, as well as pointed straight towards the mortal man. Readying his scythe, he slashed it forward, and a flaming wind cutter rocketed towards the man. His wolf had long since disappeared, but he was planning on when he could use it again.

Forgetting about Kai, he started slashing with his own scythe. There was now a giant claw, on fire, a burst of wind, on fire, and his own scythe, the bandages on fire, attacking Legion.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum