Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
The Value Of Human Descent EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
The Value Of Human Descent EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
The Value Of Human Descent EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
The Value Of Human Descent EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
The Value Of Human Descent EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
The Value Of Human Descent EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
The Value Of Human Descent EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
The Value Of Human Descent EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
The Value Of Human Descent EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

The Value Of Human Descent

3 posters

Go down

The Value Of Human Descent Empty The Value Of Human Descent

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 05, 2010 9:12 am

Zalos headed out for his next target. He approached a small house in the boondocks. When he got there, the door was not locked what so ever, but he still didnt open it. He walked in and into the kitchen, were he saw a young boy crying, about the age of 8. He continued up the stairs to find more items to depict they werent so rich. FLASHBACK

"Alex get out of my house." The woman said to her husband, "Helen, I can't do everything. Its not my fault we are too poor to pay for the surgery" "Yes it is" Helen replied. Helen threw a shoe at Alex, he left. A few hours later an on the news, it said a young man was hit by a car. It was Alex. His son spent time in the kitchen for three days crying while the mother comforted the her dying daughter. "Every little thing, is gonna be okay" she sang to her.

As Zalos' visit to there house came to a halt when he reached the room with the mother comforting her, he saw her black chord. "Im sorry" he whispered the little girl heard him and started to cry harder. He cut her chord. On his way out a mild tear ran down his right cheek. He did not want to articulate that kind of a kill again
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Spirit : 5254

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

http://manthunterx.the-up.com

Back to top Go down

The Value Of Human Descent Empty Re: The Value Of Human Descent

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Zalos walked through a town looking around at the people around him. He was carrying his suitcase. He sensed two thugs were about to jump him, he looked at their chords when they came near about to jump him. They were orange. "So boys, going to rob me or what" Zalos said looking out of the corner of his eye towards them. "Get him" one of the thugs said. Zalos quickly moved out of the way of attack, and punched the first thug in the gut. The other thug pulled out a gun and went to shoot Zalos. As the bullet came towards Zalos put out his hand, he caught the bullet and quickly disappeared. "Where is he?" One thug questioned "Up here" Zalos replied dressed as a Reaper "Prepare for death" He looked directly into the humans eyes "Stricken" The chains grabbed the man on the ground and the man standing by him and quickly pulled ripping their bodies to shreds. The pieces burn up quickly after
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Thu May 06, 2010 8:34 am

Zalos was walking in the darkness. Pangea was a familiar but unfamiliar land at the same time. He walked by people aimlessly to see none have black or orange chords, "How am I supposed to kill if they dont have black or orange?", he asked himself. He kept walking through the dark city streets to just find person after person with no killable chords.

"Why Kill" Zalos heard from above him. "Eric?" he asked aimlessly. The dark figure jumped and disappeared.. but Zalos was sure it was his lost friend. He was also sure his friend had made a deal with Abel as well.

Zalos continued his walk into the abyss like town where nobody was killable, wondering where eric is and why he was there.
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Thu May 06, 2010 3:33 pm

Yuki walked into the town witched there seemed to be immortals around."A perfect place to hunt." The town quite as can be with everyone haveing a good time in the town. It was like the town never had any unnatural deaths. But that was all about to change.

A elderly woman walked by,Yuki grabbed her a brought her into the brush.He started drinking her bitter old blood. While he was drinking the old ladys blood he noticed somthing odd about a old run down shack. He dropped the elders remains and entered the building.
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Spirit : 5177

Character sheet
Species: Demon
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Sun May 09, 2010 7:59 am

While Zalos walks along the streets of the town he notices in a distance that there is something headed towards a shack. He proceeds to go to the shack to check it out. On his way he notices blood on the ground. "Mmmm, a demon?" he questions himself. When he approaches the the shack he knows its dark and the man is in there. He quickly changes to Reaper form and walks in
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Sun May 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Somthing really seemed odd about the shake. Ther was blood on the walls, clothing everyweres, and a strong dark feeling about it. It mustev been the work of demon he thought turning to leave the shack.He reached for the door. Smack!!!!. The door flew open in his face and he slammed down onto a carpet.

" Owwwwww.Ohh, its a reaper. I did not do this i just simply walked in here." Yuki said while licking the blood from his hand. He stood up noticing somthing from under the carpet. A gust of wind entered the room blowing the carpet slightly, a handel covered in blood was exposed
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Sun May 09, 2010 12:48 pm

"Mmmm, I Believe you...." Zalos knew he didnt do this, his attitude was too undisputed. He looked at the handle and said sarcasticly but convincinly "How do I know that handle isnt going to lead me to somewhere youll kill me?"
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Sun May 09, 2010 1:56 pm

The to men locked eye contact and stode sililently." I do not kill reapers, I only kill angels, mortals and any one who attacks me." A slight breez could be feel from the genaral area the handel was.
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Sun May 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Koori was walking down throught the woods when he came by a old run down shack. Some talking could be heard from inside. He deciced to walk by the window and look inside.He turned on his music and walked to the window and say a demon in mortal form, another reaper and blood everywheres.

" Theres somthing going on, so I guess ill go cheack it out." He walks into the run down shack with his music blarring." Hey.... Whats up guys....." He started switching his songs ignoring everyone and thing
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Spirit : 5266

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 12, 2010 12:27 am

"Well" Zalos said looking towards this new man walking in and looking back towards the demon "Is he your friend?" Zalos smirked "By any chance?" He started to pace back and forth
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Wed May 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Yuki rolled his eyes as he pulled up the latch.A stench of rot and fear came from the latch as he opened it. He peeked his head down into the latch to only see a more disgusting place than hell." OMG!!!! Its worse than the streets of hell........" Yuki plugged his nose as he transformed back into demon form.
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Wed May 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Koori knooded his head in all directions to the music.It seemed like everyone was staring at him." What the hell are you looking at Mr.hairy and Mr.Emo, I do not know Mr.hairy" He huffed as he took out off his head phones. He saw many black chords coming out of the latch.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 12, 2010 5:53 pm

"Mmmm" Zalos smiles "That looks yummy, lets take a look?" he says with great joy. "Things like this only get created by your kind, your fine with killing your own kind eh?" he asks Yuki
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Wed May 12, 2010 6:20 pm

" Sure can! I may be a demon,but I dont think we should hate humans.But i dont like them,there rules are stupid and they dont respect us." Yuki jumped down ingto the hole. The was no light, just darkness and the smell of blood and another being.
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Thu May 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Zalos floated down into the whole with Yuki, he could tell something alive was here as well "My name is Zalos, what is yours?," Zalos said following behind Yuki trying to keep abbove the blood.
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Thu May 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Koori jumped down into the whole with the others.He splashed about in the blood puddles.He saw 3 golden chords, 2 of his fellow friends and the other dead ahead
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Thu May 13, 2010 11:38 pm

"Mmmm, There are alot of Golden chords around friends" He smirked "I think its time to turn one black by possible chance" He said drawing his jagged scythe from his back
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Fri May 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Red eyes could be seen from down the hallway. Koori Smerked, " hahahaahaha, his is gonna be fun!!". He took off his his head phones and brought out his Mp4. He swong his headphones as they started to turn into his weapon, the air turned thikn and cold as his skin started to freeze and his teeth sharpned. Hd bones had a tint of blue as he his clothing started to turn into his icy cold Cloak. " Im ready."
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Zalos saw the red eyes at the end of the hallway "Reaper boy, follow behind me" Zalos raised his scythe as the demon approached the two. Its had red eyes with a black body with jagged edges. As it came at Zalos he yelled "Stricken" When the chains attached to the demon it ripped it apart "Phew" he said with a sigh to Koori "That was close" But from behind Zalos and Koori's back demons formed from the shreds of the red eyed demons bodies. Each demon had a different color of eyes. They all said in sequence "I AM OROGANI, THE EYE DEMON" before they jumped at the two. Zalos than yelled "Killable" And his full body turned metal protecting him from demons
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Mon May 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Kooris evil smerik came back to his face as he say the yellow pair of eyes comin at him.He dragged his sickles in the groud and mad a half circle faceing the eye."Ice wave......." Koori lifted up his sickles and a wave of ice was sent down the long slinder, dark hallway that never seemed to end.The temperature dropped a sudden 3 decrease.The wave mustiv finished off the demon,there were no more eyes,the hallway was fill with sharp spikes that brought a sense of no hope.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Mon May 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Zalos seemed a bit impressed by the young one "Nice" he said. Zalos looked around, it appeared that Koori failed at eliminating the threat. All of their chords still were strong. "Damnit, Koori, They're back!" Zalos said edged on still made of metal. This time there were about a thousand of the demon. Each with different shades of each color. Zalos thought for a second while guarding himself and Koori, than it hit him "Koori, maybe if we locate the original, and fuse him back together with all his counter parts and destroy his eyes?" Zalos has always been known for intellectual ability. "It seems logical" He than started to beat off the Demons without killing them. "We need to get them all in one area... can you do that, none of my powers allow me, from there I can handle the rest"
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Tue May 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Koori stopped to think for a few seconeds while more eyes kept poping up like ping pong balls.' I could use my My angels song but thats not that use full at this moment.I could use my nature skills to round them up.' Koori thought and opened his eyes and ran towards the eyes with content of death. The eyes charged at him,he took a sharp turn leading them back to where he whole was." Hurry i got them following me!!Hurry the hell up Smart Ass!!!!"Korri snapped as he grabbed Yuki bringing him with him.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 19, 2010 12:24 am

Zalos stared into the red eyed demons eyes and than yelled "Stricken" Chains rose and grabbed every demon around him. "Killable" he said right after. Metal rose up the chains and turned all the demons to liquid metal before pulling them all into one area. "Prepare for death, eye demon, Stricken" Three more chains grabbed onto the merged demons eyes and pulled in three seperate ways. The demon slowly dissolved before the rest of the chains pulled eliminating its body before it burnt up. "Mmm, that was interesting" Zalos said to Koori
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Thu May 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Koori smilied and jumped into the air doing a flip and landing on the ground behind Zalos." Its not over yet...... Koori steped forward activating Burning Ice.The dust started to flow around them in the darkness.Koori took one swoop at the sand and missed.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Thu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm

"Mmm, this is an interesting speculation" Zalos smiled at Koori "But, it might not be dead... but look at its chord" The chord was completely black now "Its ready" Zalos lifted his scythe over the demons chord and touched it lightly making the demons overshadowed voice squeel. Zalos continued to slowly shred the chord with his scythe putting the demon through pain before it cut and the demon disappeared
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down