Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
Training Terail EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
Training Terail EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
Training Terail EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
Training Terail EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
Training Terail EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
Training Terail EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
Training Terail EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
Training Terail EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
Training Terail EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

Training Terail

2 posters

Go down

Training Terail Empty Training Terail

Post  Fenrir Fri May 07, 2010 12:10 pm

<NPC>There were few forests left in the world. After the demonic outbreak, there were even less. In the last forest, or at least next to last, a strong, ancient demon stood alone in a clearing, surrounded by brown and green. And blood. Training hard, the ancient Demon had slaughtered many in order to improve his strength. And now, he was ready to pass on that training to another.

With blood twisting from his mangled claws, he sauntered over to a pool of cool water to clean off the excess blood. Staring into the reflective pool, he studied his appearance. He was an acidic green and covered in scales. His stomach had lighter, yellow scales armoring his weaker core. Very thin, he looked like an amalgamation of Snake and Human, with long white hair and piercing red eyes. And he was covered in multiple colors of blood. Through the slit under his lip, he flicked his forked red tongue out. Bending down into the pool, he swiped the water with his hand, and his reflection disappeared.

Soaking off the blood, he slithered into the water. Shaking in a crazy pattern, he finally emerged and shook himself dry. Now he looked better. Well, at least he wasn't covered in blood... Now then, who to train? </NPC>

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5499

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Training Terail Empty Re: Training Terail

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Fri May 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Just then, the sound of roaring bullets whizzed through the air and plummeted into the waters. Several slashes rose into the air where small metal projectiles entered the liquid. Aimed just as the demon walked away, the attacker hoped to grasp some attention. At the top of a tree he stood with his red and black coat folded over a tough figure. His white hair flickered in the winds and his hands held tightly onto two handguns mimicking their position on both hips.

"looks like ive found my target."
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Spirit : 5204

Character sheet
Species: Demon
Techniques:

http://cloudhigh.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri May 07, 2010 12:45 pm

<NPC> Zegulas nearly burst out into laughter. "You think a pitiful Demon of your rank can harm me?" He asked, before assuming his full height. "I am a Demon Overlord, Zegulas Beranabus." He announced, before sliding his bare, clawed foot over the grass. Holding his palm out towards the figure in the tree, he smirked. Instantly, his palm opened up and a thick chord of tightly woven grass, nearly unbreakable, shot out of his hand headed straight towards the man. Holding out his other hand, a second weave shot at him. Tying him up tightly, he spun sharply, and jerked his palms. The man flung from the top of the tree into the lake. Jerking him back out again, he pulled him towards him as the vines retracted into his palms. As the man flung towards him, he ended his little adventure with a sharp kick to the stomach.

"As you can see, compared to me, you are useless. But, I like your moxxy, kid.. I can train you, if you want." He announced, as the kid writhed on the ground. </NPC>

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Fri May 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Terail coughed while laying on the floor. He slowly brought himself to his right knee and laughed. "he he... I know who you are. If I didn't I would be stupid for even taking the job of hunting you down. I guess I need to test myself a bit harder" He quickly leapt to his feet and grabbed his guns from the floor where he landed. Aiming towards the demon, he fired a repeated volley of bullets. Then, he dashed in to do the same but along side his own previously fired shots. His gun raised towards the demons head and fired repeatedly, knowing fully well he wasn't going to last long.
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri May 07, 2010 12:54 pm

<NPC> "Stop that, you useless rodent." Zegulas was getting ticked at this point. "What you don't know about us Demon Overlords is the fact that our spirit encompasses our bodies in a thick shield, making any techniques from low lifes such as yourself null." He announced, as the multitude of many bullets bounced off his skin, crushed into flat discs.

"Now then.. answer my question. Do you wish to train my way, or should I just kill you know?" Suddenly, From his palm he ejected sharp diamond-like spikes, taken from deep within the earth. They penetrated his clothing and flung him into a tree. Trapped and helpless, Zegulas walked slowly up to the man again.

A bone ejected from his palm, stopping halfway out so it was strong. Positioning it over his heart, he was sure Terail could feel how sharp the tip was. He had sharpened it on the diamonds that he had just launched. A simple job of rerouting minerals, but it was still effective. "Now then.. choose." </NPC>

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Fri May 07, 2010 12:59 pm

"ha.... and I thought I had nothing to do with the demons any more?" Terail spat a short puddle of blood from his gut onto the floor before the demon. he wasn't afraid of death, so being speared to a wall wasn't going to make him scared. But he was interested by the offer. "it really depends on what the hell you plan to do. I'm a former demon, present demon Hunter. I hunt your kind for a living? so why benefit me with your own power?"
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri May 07, 2010 1:04 pm

<NPC> Zegulas nearly facepalmed, before remembering his hands had sharp, bony intrusions ejecting from the palms themselves. "Well, you grand idiot, in case you haven't noticed, this blood that surrounds us is Demon blood. I have killed many myself, in order to benefit myself. There is no crime in killing to make yourself strong. It's what we Demons always say, Survival of the fittest." He announced, before placing his palm in the tree. Instantly, the diamonds were sucked back into his skin, and ejected from his joints. "This could come out handy..." He mused, before helping Terail up.

"I will merely assist you in learning how to control your aim and reaction time. If you insist on using fake and gay weapons like those weak-ass guns, then you might as well learn to use them right." He announced, before melding into the earth. Coming out of the ground once more several seconds later, the snake elder was now covered in diamonds, each of them implanted into his individual scales. He was now impenetrable.

"You have 30 seconds to tell me where you would shoot, and why." He announced, grinning with adamant lips. </NPC>

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Fri May 07, 2010 1:18 pm

"Where? obviously in the place that would kill you quicker. Anywhere Thats got thick diamond would be stupid seeing as these bullets are human made." Terail walked around the diamond sculpture of a demon and inspected his options. "To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't shoot you at all. I would avoid you until I could figure out a way to get that diamond off. You cant have no weaknesses so I would bet myself at a fast paced distance until I see an opening"
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri May 07, 2010 1:30 pm

<NPC> "I never said it was me you had to shoot." Zegulas answered, before rearing back a fist and punching him in the gut at lightning speed. "How about shooting that tree branch above me to fall on me, then when I was distracted, you could easily walk over and absorb it into yourself... if you can even manage that.." He answered, chuckling heartily. As the diamonds 'melted' off of him, they clattered to the ground before he wrapped his tail around them. Instantly, they phased through the ground.

"Now then... try this." He answered, before walking over to the tree. And then walking through the tree. Reappearing on said branch, he calmly swished his tail while leaning against the trunk. "Now what do?" </NPC>

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Fri May 07, 2010 1:36 pm

"what the?" Terail fell backwards and grabbed his gut. he had been punched too many times to be called healthy. He looked over at the demon who now stood on a tree branch. Terail could think of nothing as he only wanted to save his breakfast from hitting the floor. After swallowing a bit of water from behind him. He stood up and looked around. Using what he was told before, he pulled out his guns again and fired rapidly at the tree branch, making it fall to the ground. Then, he quickly ran, leapt onto his back and slid underneath the demon as he fell, firing upwards as he passed him by. He span into a second tree and leapt onto the branch there to see where the demon had moved to.
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri May 07, 2010 3:40 pm

<NPC> "Having told you what to do means that I have already thought of a way to counter it.. by the way... you are using a mortal weapon.. which means.." As he fell, Zegulas allowed the bullets to strike him. They penetrated his flesh, but did not leave. The wounds closing around themselves, he landed gracefully, before pointing a finger at the man standing before him. Instantly, his finger bulged and the barrage of metal fired out of it, headed straight towards his training partner.

"You idiot.. never give your opponent something to attack you with."</NPC>

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Fri May 07, 2010 3:55 pm

"you make it sound like I didn't know you were going to do that!" suddenly, as if completely planned, Terail span round and launched another volley of bullets again in the demons direction. however, they stopped in mid air and fell to the floor. 6 of the 12 fired had fallen to the ground with a second bullet carved into the tip. The others bludgered a nearby tree Terail had quickly leapt from. "I'm not that useless"
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri May 07, 2010 4:30 pm

<NPC> "GOod. Then you knew I would do this." Zegulas announced, before doing the same thing he did during the beginning, and creating the vine whips. This time, however, they had sharp teeth at the end, made of carved stone. Hurray for thinking ahead and doing this while he was putting the diamonds underground again.

As the whips flew towards the man, Zegulas stared hard at the man. His spirit was fuzzy. And pulsing. "Alright, you grand idiot.. it looks like your learning to harness your spirit.. Try something new." </NPC>

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Sat May 08, 2010 9:43 am

Terail kicked off the ground again to clear himself from the moving vines. He knew that leaping early would be stupid but leaping later would be worse. As he landed and slid slightly across the floor, the vines zoomed even closer and more accurately. "crap, im gonna die here..." Without any time to think, Terail took a vine to the shoulder causing him to stutter backwards in shock. Another struck his hip and a third into his left leg. Blood shot from his mouth as he coughed downwards. "arg...shit... Should have... guessed I would have to... do this" The two handguns in Terails hands fell to the floor with a metallic crash. they quickly began to glow and shot into the air.

Terail smiled even with his body up against the tree he was slammed against. The guns began to cause Terails body to glow as well, moulding it into a different shape. Soon, he was in his demonic form. red skin, grey face armour and a black expression. The guns fell down in a different look as sword giant swords of demon flesh. they crashed through the vines that held him against the tree and let him back to the floor. Breathing heavily, he stood up and grabbed the two blades. "heh... I'm so gonna kick your ass!"
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sat May 15, 2010 1:05 pm

<NPC> "No, you aren't." Zegulas was bored now. Placing his hand on a nearby tree, he seemed to sag slightly. "This is one of my most powerful techniques... it's called Relief..." At these words, his entire form dropped, though at this point it was just a sack of skin. Suddenly, the tree began to bulge at certain points. Almost as if something were pushing out. And there it was, after a few moments, bits of his skeleton were poking out of his tree. Then, the entire tree leaped forward. It moved as fluidly as people, with one key difference. "You see these roots of mine down there?" He asked, before they dug straight into the ground once more. They struck water.

"Those are special.." Instantly, a branch swung towards Terail and pointed straight at him. "My gun is much bigger then yours." He announced, before a torrent of water, with more force then a fireman's hose, shot straight out of the branch tip towards Terail, faster then anything seen before. </NPC>

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Sun May 16, 2010 8:28 am

"shit" the gushing water crashed into Terail before he could even think about moving out of the way. As it hit, the waters shot in all directions like a messed up fountain and splattered all across the floor. When the torrent eventually stopped, the figure that was Terail in demon form was still standing. Something was different.

"wha...what did I just do?" Looking at his hands, Terail could see his entire body was now blue in colour and thicker. His entire being was coated in thick diamonds. Even the swords he was holding were beginning to freeze over with diamonds.

"oh I get it now.... well... ill have to thank you after ive finished this job. Zegulas, you will be slain by my blades so I can get paid when I go home" Terail grinned as he lifted his blades. the diamonds moved from his body to coat both swords. Then, he leapt in close at the mobile creature in front of him with a cross slice that shook the heavens. Quickly, he was crouched behind the tree thing with his blades hovering above the floor where he held them tightly. A smirk appeared on his face again, a strike of irony
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sun May 16, 2010 1:17 pm

The diamond coated blades easily cut through the wood of the tree, and sent the top half of the being crashing down. Ejecting himself from the tree, his bones and muscle mass instantly regrew flesh. "Well.. that was interesting... Now try it again." He told the man, before ripping off an earring. Crushing it in his hand, the powder that was metal blew away in the wind, before regrouping and forming a giant Shuriken. "True demons can possess anything they please." He told the boy, before melding into the shuriken. Then, the giant beasty star began floating. Whizzing through the air, it dipped into the ground before rising back up, intangible and then not. When it emerged, it was covered, once more, in diamonds.

"I'm coming for your head!" He roared, his voice ejecting from the hole in the centre of the shuriken as he flew.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Fri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm

"anything you say eh?"

Terail quickly moved over to get a better angle from which eh was standing. The whizzing sound of a spinning disk became closer and closer. Then,. he launched his blade into the tree on the other side of the demon. But he wasn't even there. The blade shot forwards, dropping the other one on the floor in his original position. When the blade smashed into the tree, Terail appeared out of it as though he had possessed his own weapon to move out of the way. Then, as the shuriken moved away from his location, he loving whisked a torrent of diamonds around the blade to coat his other blade upwards to slam into the moving projectile. Then as it shot up, Terail leapt up with it with a diamond coated slice to hammer it back down.
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down