Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
Josh Wallace (Finished) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
Josh Wallace (Finished) EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
Josh Wallace (Finished) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
Josh Wallace (Finished) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
Josh Wallace (Finished) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
Josh Wallace (Finished) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
Josh Wallace (Finished) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
Josh Wallace (Finished) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
Josh Wallace (Finished) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

Josh Wallace (Finished)

2 posters

Go down

Josh Wallace (Finished) Empty Josh Wallace (Finished)

Post  JoshWallace1 Sun May 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Name: Josh Wallace

Personality:

Josh is a free-spirited warrior.
He is not afraid to speak his mind on any subject, including religion and politics. It is hard for Josh to keep his mouth shut when there is something that he wants to get off his chest, and in some instances he gets a little overzealous.

Even a small mention of a battle or mission will send him into a excited frenzy. When he has something to protect, however, he gets extremely serious, to the point where he shuts out all other human contact and focuses solely on the battle.

In a social setting, he is very talkative.
He makes friends relatively easy, due in part to his positive attitude towards other people.
The only time he has a negative look on his face is when he is locked in a tight battle against an opponent who has harmed someone he cares about deeply.

Josh has a deep love for all food, but that love doesn't constitute into being overweight. He makes sure that he eats the right things and the right amount so that he can easily work it off with minimal exercise, not to say that he doesn't like exercise.
Josh does indeed love physical labor, seeing as that he does at least two hours of martial arts training per day, and makes sure that he does those two hours exactly down to the last second, no matter how tired he gets. He makes sure to push himself to his very limits.

Appearance:

Josh Wallace (Finished) 3guy

Josh is approximately six foot and one inch tall, has brown hair and brown eyes.
He is a snappy dresser, always wearing a long-sleeved, button-up shirt, usually with a tie that always has an interesting pattern, not tacky, but with oriental markings. He's always been interested in oriental fashion. He also likes to wear baggy tan slacks with a chain extending from his belt to his wallet, which he always keeps in his right front pants pocket. He never leaves home without wearing his trademark shined dress shoes, which he shines three times a day, its almost like an OCD thing.

Weapon:

Josh Wallace (Finished) Sword-saya1

The blade of Josh's Katana is roughly thirty two inches long, and the hilt is about ten inches. He bought this katana on his travels to southern Japan, Kyoto to be exact.

History:

Josh was born into a wealthy family in the United States of America, in the state of Michigan
His family owned a large chain of 5-Star restaurants, one of the most popular chain restaurants in all Michigan.
His parents were extremely overbearing, enrolling him to work in the restaurant as early as five years old. They were so obsessed with him carrying on the family legacy to the point where they forbade him from going to school because they thought the only thing he ever needed to learn was how to run a successful restaurant.

By the age of 15, Josh knew everything there was to know about the family business, but he had the feeling that his life was unfulfilled, he wanted to do something that he wanted to do, that made him feel like his life was important.

He decided to run as far as he could, away from his overbearing parents and his unfulfilled life.
That far away place was the country of Japan, a place he had always been interested in.

There he decided he wanted to become a great artist, painting anything that made him forget his previous existence.
He painted anything he saw, landscapes and buildings, people and places.
The one thing he would refuse to paint was a restaurant. He didn't even feel comfortable looking at a restaurant, seeing as that it reminded him of his terrible life before painting.

His life of painting was abruptly interrupted when the war between angels, demons and immortals began. He was forced to learn how to fight, a skill that he thought was not necessary to survive when he was painting. His aptitude for fighting was mediocre at best when he first started out, but his ability to learn things quickly was a major asset. He was able to master the art of swordfighting in five short years, and declared that protecting others from the threats of the current state of the world was more important than his original ambition, painting.

He knew his life of painting was over, but he did find the time to write down detailed descriptions of what he saw so that he could draw them in the future. He never wanted to give that part of his life up.
He continued to train in the martial arts for years, and was able to learn many styles, such as karate, judo, jiu-jitsu, and tae-kwon-do. He was finally able to protect many people with the skills he possessed. Josh is always looking to destroy any demons that threaten the world, and someday he can begin to paint again.

During the war, Josh lives in a remote cave in the mountains of Japan, mainly because his home was destroyed in the battles that have occurred in recent months, but he vows to help with the reconstruction when the war ends, if it ends.

RP Example: The Death of My Parents

I woke up this morning to a sudden tremor that I felt in the earth, it wasn't very strong, but I knew there had to be trouble in the area, so I left the cave to span the surrounding area. I looked down the mountainside to the city below, and saw that there was in fact a large area of earthquake damage.
I thought to myself wondering how there was this much damage when I only felt a small tremor, and I realized that up on the mountain I probably wouldn't be able to feel it as much.

I felt like I should go down there and see the exact level of damage for myself, and help any people in need that I saw on the way. I finally decided to check out the hideout where my parents were currently living. Me and my parents never got along after I left their restaurant to pursue a career in painting, but after the war between the angels and demons began, we decided to overlook our differences and work together to put each others lives back together.

The hideout where my parents lived was in an old abandoned high school, where they hid underground in what was a locker room for the varsity basketball team. They gathered enough supplies for many years to come, seeing as that they probably were going to live there for the rest of their lives.

On my way there I unfortunately ran into a few demons. Luckily they were lower class demons, and I was able to take care of them with relative ease. My martial arts training proved to be very useful, especially my ability to regulate my chi energy to heal my wounds after the many battles that I faced. Thank goodness for all the teachers that I had in the past, where do you think I learned all this stuff from anyway??

I finally reached the old high school, and it was surprisingly untouched. When I got in to the high school's underground locker room, my parents told me that they were able to shore up the buildings foundation in case of this exact occasion, which actually surprised me, seeing as that I thought they only knew how to manage a restaurant.
I also learned from them that they had learned some martial arts of their own. We sparred with each other for about an hour, and I could see that they had a high level of skill, but I was able to defeat them both.

It was good to see them again, but the good times were soon about to end.
We were sitting there, having our first meal as a family in ages, when another large tremor occurred. It was then that I figured out that the previous earthquake was not a natural disaster, but one that was caused by a higher leveled demon, a demon that had the power to control the earth element.
Unfortunately, the exit to the high school was quite a ways from the basement, and we had to think of something drastic. We realized we would have to blow a hole through the ceiling, which would be extremely risky.
We were thinking of a way to do this without the whole school crashing down on us, and there was only one way.
We could only make a hole big enough for one person to fit through, which means that we could only go through it one person at a time, we obviously had to be very careful. We were miraculously able to do it, even though it took forever to make the hole. Thankfully the building withstood the constant tremors, mainly because of my parents' upgrades.

We did make it through to the outside, but was we found wasn't worth rejoicing over.
The demon of earth was waiting outside, as if it was waiting the whole time, just for us.
Because of the high level of power that this demon possessed, the battle was extremely difficult, and at one point I thought that it was a hopeless cause.
The demon was able to lift huge rocks and hurl them into the air at high velocity, which was extremely difficult to dodge, but we were able to jump out of the way at the last second.

After a while we were starting to get tired, which is obviously understandable, seeing as that we are human. The next attack by the demon would surely prove to be fatal.

And it was.

As a last ditch effort, the demon actually picked up the whole high school and hurled it straight for us. We were so tired, and unable to dodge.
My parents made sure to push me as hard as they could, expending the last bit of their energy, and the building was smashed upon them with full force, killing them instantly.
As with anybody, rage and vengeance filled my heart, and with a second wind, the battle resumed, two people short.
I unsheathed my katana with the intention of getting blood stains on it. I rushed in at full force, jumped in the air, and landed right on the demons back, which wasn't hard to do, because the demon was as big as a damn freight train.
I attempted to stab repeatedly at its head, but with it flailing around every which way, it was near impossible. I kept a strong grip, and after a while, fatigue had set in.
The flailing stopped long enough to where the stabs hit there mark with deadly precision, and after a few minutes, the demon fell with a loud crash, and the battle was over.

As the dust cleared, my rage faded and reality set in, my parents were dead.
I never really took the deaths of my friends and family very hard, but this was the one time I had to let it all out.
I did cry, but I wanted to let it out another way, I wanted to kill all demons I came in contact with now and in the future, I would also make sure to go around the city and refurbish all destroyed buildings and make them demon-proof. I wouldn't let the deaths of my parents be in vain.

Ever..............

Last edited by JoshWallace1 on Mon May 17, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

JoshWallace1

Spirit : 5121

Character sheet
Species:
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Josh Wallace (Finished) Empty Re: Josh Wallace (Finished)

Post  Fenrir Mon May 10, 2010 5:32 pm

so...is this done?

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5499

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshWallace1 Mon May 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Not quite, Im still thinking of an RP example, sorry its taking so long

JoshWallace1

Character sheet
Species:
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshWallace1 Mon May 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Done

JoshWallace1

Character sheet
Species:
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Tue May 18, 2010 8:14 am

Motherfuckin' accepted~

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5499

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum