Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
A New Being?! EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
A New Being?! EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
A New Being?! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
A New Being?! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
A New Being?! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
A New Being?! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
A New Being?! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
A New Being?! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
A New Being?! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

A New Being?!

3 posters

Go down

A New Being?! Empty A New Being?!

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:01 pm

The word of a new being came to yukis mind as he walked throuth hells gates that morning.It was all the rage.Every demon was worried that if the angles got a hold of the new being, thay would taken over and the demon world would be destroyed. This worried Yuki little sence he had been liveing amungst the mortals and hasent been tracked by the angles. This did not conceren him untill later that day, It was raging giant waves towards the mortals.Yuki thought that the waves would kill the humans, and if that happened he would be bored and there would be no food for him to prey on.

He then left Hell and arrived at the island that the beast was at.I dont see any thing. He sighed and started to walk away but some thing cought his eye.It seemed to be a mortal woman at sea. Lunch!!He jumped into the water to "Save" the woman.He brought he back to shore and saw she was not a human nor a immortal.Yuki saw no chord, but it seemed too quite for this to be real.
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Spirit : 5176

Character sheet
Species: Demon
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

A New Being?! Empty Re: A New Being?!

Post  Fenrir Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:22 pm

"You realize that's a corpse, right?" Fenrir asked the demon, laughing at his Foolish antics, before clasping a bony hand on his shoulder. In his reaper form, the sea wind whipped at his cloak. "Notice the chord is gone? Only dead beings don't have a chord. Even we have gold chords." he explained, fingering the chord ejecting from his chest. "Perhaps you could try eating a live mortal, idiot." He said, before melding back into hismortal form. Stuffing his hands back into his pockets, he turned around and began walking away. Whistling a frightening tune, he kept his eye out for chords of the orange, and black chords.

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5499

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:35 pm

I have hear of a new being on this island.Have you heard any thing?Yuki looked out at the sea.He knew something was out there so he whisled somthing quitly.He heard a faint rawr from the distance.

Fenrir there is something out there.Its not that of a immortal or human is it.....Yuki snapped his head toward Fenrir giveing a glare and intiapation.
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 pm

"That,s just a fellow reaper... nothing to worry about." Fenrir's voice rung out, before he fully merged with the crowd. Ripping his necklace off, he held it tightly in the palm of his hand. As it returned to it's scythe form, Fenrir swiftly turned it invisible (to mortals, anyway). Turning it in his hand subtly, he sliced two chords, one orange and one black. With a twang, the souls were released from their mortal bonds, and thereaper knew new life would begin soon.

Changing his scyth back, he clasped the necklace back onto his neck, and made it visible once more. Whistling once more, he continued strolling.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Yuki started to fallow him while listening to the wind wishle in harmony with the leaves,the waves and seagulls.It seemed like the seagulls were trying to warn him of an on coming danger.But he wasnt sure.he sounds of humans rushed throught his ears makeing him hungry for the blood of the humans.

He stayed close to Fenrir.The sseagulls crys got louder and louder."RUN GET AWAY FROM HERE NOW!!!!" the seagulls keepet repeating.He started to feel insane.SHUT UP YOUR DRIVEING ME CRAZY!!!! Yuki yelled out loud so all can hear while he dropped to his knees in pain from all the comition.
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:32 pm

"Oh, quit yer whining..." Fenrir muttered, before bending down into a low crouch. Leaping into the air,bhe slashed with his full scythe at the air in front of the sea-gulls.

Dropping gracefully, he redid his necklace upon his neck. "Happy now?" he asked, sneering and walking away. Several thuds and a splash could be heard as four seagulls fell, three on the path, and one in the water.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Thay were giveing us warnings......The sky darkkened thunder roise from above the clouds rawring with ferocity.The sea rages as a whirlpool kickinged up near the shore line.Its here........Yuki gave a grin while something arose from the whirlpool.Lightning struck a mortal, Yuki walked over and picked up the body and drank its remainging 2L of blood.
The creature was now visable it was a Squid like creature but gaint and with many heads.I have awaken from my 1000 year slumber.It is my time to feast.The squids boomed voice broke the windows of buildings.
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:16 pm

"Good luck with that, you writhing mass of blubber." Fenrir roared, before kicking into the air. Projecting himself towards the demon, his necklace fell from his neck. Grabbing onto the scythe that took it's place, he changed as he flew.

His mortal flesh, muscles, blood, entrails, etc faded away as if digitalizing. Pure darkness seemed to swirl around him, pulling itself from the ground and air around him.

In the 16 year old boy of mortal kin's place was a reaper of substantial power. Swinging the bandaged scythe twice with heavy drags, he sctivated wind cutter. Twin crescents of Wind shot from his scythe's edge towards the squid demon. Rising high into the air, he fired off a third towards it's closest head. "Taste my wind cutter!" He cried, his ghastly voice a cheerful wail.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:25 pm

A nearby clap of sarcastic applause shocked the air where the two were fighting this beast. A relativly tall man walked out flailing his red trench coat behind him and flicking his white hair. He looked rather impressed at the two who were ripping the crap out of whatever the hell was in front of him.

"very... very interesting. You guys kill calamari for a living?"
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Spirit : 5204

Character sheet
Techniques:

http://cloudhigh.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:42 pm

I do not. Yukis skin started to to grow long hair and he started to get taller.The giant bat wings grew as fast as lightning stricking a tree.while yuki was transforming and Fenrir was attacking the demon went under water and benigh the island.Yuki crounded dont and jumped higher then a mountian.Then slammng down on the island and going throught it.

While in the air he activated Blood Claws. He landed ontop of the demon then clamping onto him clawing his flesh...Now you guys attack him. The claw marks were small but seemed to be useless.The demon supn around flinging Yuki off.He floated to the top and tired to swin to the island.There was a large noticable wound his back.It mustiv been,that his tentacals were razor sharp Yuki thought licking his lips in excitment
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:17 pm

"Interesting..." Fenrir cried, before descending swiftly, turning on his head. As he shot through the air, he turned Intangible to the water. Moving like a phantom, he arced under the demon and shot out behind it, floating into the air before becoming tangible once more. His black cloak and white bones were dry as could be. His chains rattled in the wind as he stood in the air roughly 2 meters behind the beast. Holding his heavy scythe in front of him, he twisted it in his hands in wide circles, and a small vortex appeared. From it sprung a wolf made completely of wind. It leaped forward, and slashed at the Demon with it's wicked claws.

Each slash was as powerful as his previously used wind cutter. Floating a bit higher, the wolf followed automatically. It couldn't stray too far form Fenrir's side, but it was quite powerful nonetheless. Slashing at the creature himself with his scythe, the blade began to cut through the leathery skin, little by little.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:34 pm

"danm what are those creatures behind me"The demon looked behind him with one of his heads.He decided if he could jump out of the water he would be safe.He propled himself with great power towards the surface.It sprung out from under the water.But the wolfs were there too.One managed to bite one of heads

"You blood tasts delicous"Yuki licking his hand while the demon way bleeding like a fountain.A luagh of evil but it seemed deep and dark.The laugh came from Yuki but his lips or toung was not moving. The moon was red.A dark smerk came from his face as a dark pure evil arua could be felt.

Yuki ran with great speed, and jumped and the demon from the edge of the island.Yuki then could not be seen until the sound of nails on a chalk board could be heard on the demon.Sparks were flying from the demons rough skin as Yuki fly by him makeing a cut hoping it would be a major wound
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 pm

It didn't really. It would take a lot more then that to cut this demon. If it was so easy, Fenrir would have killed it a bit ago. Whistling, his wolf leaped back to his side. Waiting patiently, Fenrir held his scythe near the blade out over the wolf. Suddenly, the blade flashed red before engulfing itself in flames. Touching it onto the wolf, he activated Fire enhance. In but a moment, the fire spread onto the wolf and engulfed the beast in flames. Howling, the wolf sped faster and stronger towards the creature, before slashing at it again.

Now the blood began to poor. Even though Fire was weak against water, Fenrir was a genius. His previous attacks had scraped away a bit of the first layer of skin, which included the protective epidermis. Now he was susceptible to Fire. The burns spread through the beast. Just a bit more, and he would hit the organs. Slashing with his own scythe, he and the wolf worked together to try and take the damn thing down.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:14 pm

"Hahahahaha!!! Your attacks are useless.My blood recovers my wounds and anything tha canhurt my hydra cells"The demon luagh as he felt one of his head fall into the ocean."What?!?! What is this ?!?!" IT whined feeling emence pain from where his left head used to be attached.

Yuki came flying through the air with his toung out."Your blood is mine"He whaled as he attached himself to were the severed limb was.Yuki stared sucking on the flesh that was visable.He manages to suck half a leter before going berserk.he grabbed the edge of the skin and jumped of the side of the demon with great force.A tearing sound could be heard from behind him
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:29 pm

"Then I guess you will just need to burn your blood." Fenrir said calmly, as his wolf disappeared. Fortunately, he was able to use his wind cutter again. His spirit had recharged enough to allow it to work. Also, he could use his Fire Enhance on it. Pushing himself back slightly, he propelled himself through the air, and came incredibly close to the demon. He was so close, he could smell the salt on him still. Drawing his scythe back, the blade flashed red before becoming inflamed, and wind slightly stirred around it. Swinging it forward, he drug it through the air and impaled itself into the demons flesh. Then, he activated a Fire Enhanced Wind Cutter. The cut of wind erupted a huge hole inside the demons body, sending blood and guts flying everywhere. The methane built up in his body form living underwater exploded on contact with the flame, with fire and blood gushing out of his wounds.

"Bring it on, bitch." He grinned, pulling the blade out of his scythe with a sickening skletch, and flew up into the air. Going towards one of the heads, he cleanly slit it in half, the blade once again powered by wind and fire. Finally, one more attack. Flying up as high as he could, he touched down on the largest head. The top was quite dry under his bone feet. Spinning the blade rapidly over his head like a yo-yo, he jumped into the air and used Fire Enhanced Wind Cutter, which slashed directly through the beasts head.

"Fuck you, and fuck your mother." He said, floating away from the being to recharge.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:49 pm

A demonic laugh could be heard from inside the body."I'm not done yet bitchs!!!" A smaller demon appered from inside the burning body.It lifted its hand sendingmillions of sharp rock at both Yuki and Fenrir.Yuki laughed has his nails reached there full length.A dark glare was sent over to the demon from Yuki.

Yuki lifted up his hand and seperated his fingers."Its over now." Yuki hovered quickly over the great blue ocean with his claws completely submerged in water strong currents were agenst his nails making a large heavy spalsh behind him. He flickted up his hand and super large spalsh of water went infront of the demon."I know were you are" He slashed the water."I dont think so."The demon looked down at his cheast to see the Yuki claws where through his heart.Yuki licked his cheack and cut his jugulair vein with his other nails."I would'nt show your face agine."Yuki sucked the remaining 2L of blood from his body.As that happen a snip was heard from above.The demons chrod was cut but life himself
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:17 pm

"Stupid Life...always ruining my fun..." Fenrir muttered, before turning intangible in mid-air. The blood, water, and grime slipped from his body and poured into the ocean. "Well... I got work to do..." Fenrir said to Yuki, motioning towards the city. Many had died during their battle, and black chords littered the land. Drifting towards the public, he began slashing some freedom for souls.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Yuki~~ Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:53 pm

The crime,water and blood that slipped from Fenrirs blood now alsos the sea to make waves and whirl pools. It made the man eaters of the 7 seas."The War Is About To Start" Yuki whispered under his breath turning back into human form.The sky darkned and it started to poor rain.Yuki watch has Fenrir do his job."im going back to school" Yuki started walking through the rubble and the injured and killed peaple.
~~Yuki~~
~~Yuki~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Terial the Demon Hunter Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 pm

"well i guess i should do what i came here to do"

The third man that seemed almost oblivious throughout the entire charade, still clapping his hands sarcastically soon after they left. The body of a demon now lay dead in the water and sinking quickly to the ocean floor, if not hit it already. He looked over to the red pool that had appeared in the water and sniffed the air several times.

"seems like he has died... That saved me the effort. I guess i should thank them when i see them next"

He looked around to his surroundings through his white strands of hair. First letting out a sigh, he began to walk back the way he came dropping a sheet of paper on the floor. The wind blew it over and words denoted:

*Marine demon attacking passing ships. Slay and receive large sum of reward*

Underneath was a large tick written in red, possibly blood.
Terial the Demon Hunter
Terial the Demon Hunter

Spirit : 5204

Character sheet
Techniques:

http://cloudhigh.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down