Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
Oh, how I am Pwning again~ EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
Oh, how I am Pwning again~ EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
Oh, how I am Pwning again~ EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
Oh, how I am Pwning again~ EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
Oh, how I am Pwning again~ EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
Oh, how I am Pwning again~ EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
Oh, how I am Pwning again~ EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
Oh, how I am Pwning again~ EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
Oh, how I am Pwning again~ EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

Oh, how I am Pwning again~

2 posters

Go down

Oh, how I am Pwning again~ Empty Oh, how I am Pwning again~

Post  Fenrir Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:31 pm

A black thread. Stemming in the air in front of Fenrir Anzus was a black thread. It hung graciously in the air, before redirecting to a cloud and disappearing altogether. On the other end? A mortal man roughly 63 years old, with saggy skin and yellow "whites" in his eyes. He truly was done. He could barely breathe. Through the crowd, Fenrir could easily see that. Floating over, his bony white hand slid out from his heavy black sleeve, and a large scythe formed in it. Black seemed to congeal from the air around him, until a shaft was created. At the end was a wicked blade. White then began to concentrate on it, and bandages wrapped around the blade. Some were blood stained, ironically. Fenrir didn't have blood. Finally, the piece de resistance~ Heavy rusted chains flowed from the blade and wrapped around the staff. Appearing to the man only, the crowd walked along without a care in the world. None knew of the actions that were about to take place.

"Hello, Johnathan." Fenrir's voice cut through the daily hubbub for the man. "Who are you?" He asked, his voice shaking and "glitchy". Smiling demonically, for that was all Fenrir could do in this form, he placed his cold bone hand on Johnathan's shoulder. "I am salvation." He said, and the man nodded. A lone tear slid down his cheek. Nodding at the man, Fenrir slashed the chord in half. A twang reverberated through the air, and the chord dissolved. The man fell to his knees. Then on to his face. The crowd continued on. A few turned to the man. To the doctor's, the test results would merely come out "Old Age." For that was what it was. It was just his time. Floating into the building, the black cloaked figure of Fenrir Anzus touched the ground. No one was around. Then, he changed.

Not his clothing. His form. Gaining tissue, muscle, skin, etc, Fenrir went from Reaper to Mortal. Instead of the 6'2 skeletal, robed Grim Reaper stood a 5'11 boy with pale white skin, cold blue eyes, and a black dress shirt, pants, and shoes. On his neck was a silver pentacle necklace with heavy black chain. His long spiked black hair looked as if it were lazily slung on his scalp. Emerging from the building into the day light, he could once again feel the warmth on his skin. It was odd. From nothing to warm. Things were weird in his world. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he started trekking down the sidewalk. What to do now?

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5499

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Oh, how I am Pwning again~ Empty Re: Oh, how I am Pwning again~

Post  Uriel//Loki Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:17 am

The town was bustling with people and Uriel could tell that death was at work here at this town. Before he decided to step out of his room he turn into his mortal form then he would walk around town and see if there was any Demons that were causing havoc near the town. He then turned into his mortal form know as Loki Arjan. He stepped out of his room from the hotel and walked down the stairs and proceeded to check out of the hotel knowing that he probably wouldn't be coming back to that. As he was walking he was looking for an ice cream store since he was craving his favorite ice cream a caramel vanilla sundae. He walked into the store bought his ice cream and proceeded to head out while eating it.

As be walked out he saw a bench and decided to site down. While sitting down he looked over to his left where he saw a reaper reaping a mans soul who's time was up. He finished his ice cream and saw that the reaper had turned into its human form, but surprisingly he turned into a human boy. As the boy had stepped out of the building Loki threw his trash away and decided he would walk up to the boy and ask him how long he has been a Reaper for and if he had seen any Demons. Loki got up and began walking towards the boy, and once he got closer he said to him.

"My my, it's not everyday that you see a Reaper so tell me whats is your name kid, I'm Loki Arjan by the way."
Uriel//Loki
Uriel//Loki
Admin

Spirit : 5150

Character sheet
Species: Angel
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:59 pm

"Eyes of the Reaper.." Fenrir whispered as the man stood before him. His eyes then melted into a puddle of goop. Black sockets took the place of his cold, blue eyes. "Ah, Uriel..don't you recognize me?" Fenrir asked, as his eyes reformed into their regular blue. "Then again, you never really seen me in my mortal form. I am Fenrir Anzus, Leader of the Reapers and Underling of Thanatos." A grandiose title, for sure, but a necessary one. Sometimes the Angels wouldn't even look at a lowly life form. Stupid Angels.

"Tell me, what is an Angel of your hype doing down here in the middleworld? Besides hunting demons of course..." He asked, before grinning. "I mean, Demons are fun, but can't really stand up to us, so there is no point in fighting them, now is there?" Phasing through the ground, he sifted through the dirt before reappearing up out of the ground beside the angel. "Killing flies is boring."

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriel//Loki Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:50 pm

"Ah I see so this is what your mortal form looks like. Never guessed you would look like a young boy."

Uriel paused for a moment and thought whether or not he should tell him the real reason why he is down on Earther other then the obvious hunting demons. He was somewhat surprised that the Leader of the reapers was but young boy but he knew not to take him lightly as he was Thanatos' underling. He took a steps forward. and turned around and looked in Fenrir's eyes and decided he would tell him the real reason why he was there. He crossed his arms and began to tell him why he was there.

"As you know I am here killing Demons that are attacking these mortals, but...I am also looking for this Angel that has apparently decided to aid them and has been attacking other Angels when they least expect it. Whether I know this Angel or not it is my duty to bring them back to Heaven and get an answer from him or her as to why they were helping them. If you hear anything about an Angel with a group of Demons let me know."

As he finished talking Uriel hoped that Fenrir would cooperate with as he could not have an Angel going around doing such evil acts, but deep down inside he hoped that this angel was his or his wife as he misses them dearly.
Uriel//Loki
Uriel//Loki
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Fenrir shrugged. "Yeah, truth be told I am only 16 years old, dead and undead." He chuckled. As the wind sifted through his hair, he thought hair. "I haven't heard much. My line of work doesn't really delve into the Demons. I defeat them when necessary, but... I don't go out of my way. Sorry, Uriel." He apologized, before he noticed Loki shaking lightly. "Are you sure you can take down what you need to?"

"If not.. do you want to spar a bit? Maybe we can train a little bit.." He chuckled, before his skin began to melt. His necklace broke off and dropped to the ground, hitting the earth with a soft thud. The chain began to grow, and the pentacle melted and reformed into a scythe. It looked as if the air itself was forming his scythe. Bandages wrapped around it, some blood stained. A thick rusted chain wrapped loosely around the weapon. As this entire thing was happening, Fenrir was changing as well. Black seemed to rip off of the earth and form a heavy black cloak over his now pure skeletal form. The hood fell over his face, casting his form in shadows. Only the pure red lights of his eyes could be seen.

Twirling the heavy black scythe with ease, he would have grinned if he could have. "I think it will be fun."

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriel//Loki Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:09 pm

"Hmm I don't know but we will only know when the time comes until then I'm going to be hunting demons."

WIth that said Uriel's mortal appearence melted away and he turned into his Angel form. He had blue and black armor covering his body from shoulder to toe, and parts of his brightly blond colored wings. His two guns had now turned into his broad sword called Excalibur and stood in front of the Reaper. Lucky humans could not see them, because if they did well things wouldn't be good for them. Uriel took a few steps back and said to Fenrir.

"Well then lets get this little match started Fenrir I've always wondered how good of a good fighter you Reapers actually are."

With that said Uriel jumped into the Air and used his Hells Gate ability making his sword longer and increasing its cutting power. While he was in the air he fired off seven blasts of Dark element towards Fenrir and flew down with when the seventh blast was fired off to attack Fenrir with his sword . As he flew down the Hells Fate effect wore off and the seven blasts were still going towards Fenrir.
Uriel//Loki
Uriel//Loki
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Grinning, Fenrir leaped into the air. Floating, he loved the ability to fly. Thinking he avoided the balls of dark energy, he floated upwards into the air slowly. Suddenly, a flick of movement caught his attention. The balls were nearly at his feet! Sighing, he had to unleash his attack. Using wind cutter, he slashed at the balls of Dark energy. Seeing as they were already close, the wind cutter blocked every attack, though it resulted in an explosion. That was one wind cutter gone. Two left.

Knowing full well that he could still use several more balls before he had to rest, he sped forward. Unleashing another wind cutter, he pulled back. As the wind whistled through the air, he dropped quickly. Planting his bony feet on the ground, he slashed upwards diagonally. Another wind cutter escaped from his scythe, and rocketed towards the angel.

This left him two directions to dodge. Left, and Right. Launching forward once again, he slashed hard with his scythe to the hard left. If he dodged left, he would be met with the unfortunate meeting of steel and skull.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down