Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
Training Zalos EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
Training Zalos EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
Training Zalos EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
Training Zalos EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
Training Zalos EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
Training Zalos EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
Training Zalos EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
Training Zalos EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
Training Zalos EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

Training Zalos

2 posters

Go down

Training Zalos Empty Training Zalos

Post  Fenrir Wed May 19, 2010 8:05 am

"I can't believe that bastard..." Fenrir whispered to himself as he floated around a forest. He loved doing that. The branches and twigs occasionally snagged on his cloak, but he soon managed to pull himself free, or phase through it. No, he wouldn't phase completely to avoid it all because it was more fun this way. He missed feeling the wind in his face. He missed being a part of nature. Looking up, he stared directly into the sun. "Bless you, God Sun." He whispered, before looking to the outline of the moon that hung low in the sky. "And bless you, Goddess Moon." Plucking a leaf as he floated, he pressed it close to his chest, where his heart would be if he were in mortal form. "And bless you, Goddess Earth." Letting it fall, it twirled until it landed in a puddle of water. With a ripple, it floated across the surface like a majestic boat.

"Now then.. where the fuck is Zalos?" He asked himself, as he finally arrived at his destination. A large clearing in the forest, which he dubbed the Training Area, was waiting for him. No one else was there. Settling himself down into the crook of a large tree, he resumed his mortal form. Turning invisible, he stealthily grabbed a large squirrel. Turning visible once more, he petted it around the neck and tail, before it letting it go. The squirrel biting him helped in that decision, also. Sticking the bleeding finger in his mouth, he licked the blood from it before the flesh stitched itself back together. Sometimes.. advanced healing is fun. He thought to himself, before he began to get angry at Zalos. See, this is why I hate people... First he asks me to train him, then he's late! Moodily, the leader of the reapers snapped off a branch and lit it on fire. Oh, how he loved Fire Enhance. By using his finger as a medium for wind cutter, he could fire enhance that and light the end of the branch on fire. He was the perfect survivalist.

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5500

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Training Zalos Empty Re: Training Zalos

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 19, 2010 8:13 am

Zalos moved through the trees quickly in mortal form before a quant silver explosion happened and he turned to Reaper form. "Fenrir" he yelled as he saw the Reaper in that area. When he arrived he smirked "Sorry Im late, I had to stay beautiful"
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Spirit : 5254

Character sheet
Techniques:

http://manthunterx.the-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Wed May 19, 2010 8:17 am

"Well... beauty is useless to me. Next time you're late, I'm not training you." He responded coldly, before dropping. He struck the ground, and continued dropping. He loved intangibility. Shooting back up through the ground, he was back in his reaper form. "Now then... these are your conditions. If you don't knock my scythe out of my hand in 15 minutes... you lose. After that, I turn into Rokkr and go apeshit on you for about 20 minutes. Then, you can try again." He told Zalos, before sinking into the ground once more. Shooting back up in front of him, he continued on. "Well then.. you better get started." He said, before flying backwards with his feet still nearly on the ground, which gave the visage of sliding backwards.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 19, 2010 4:51 pm

"Dear Fenrir, watch this" Zalos ran towards Fenrir and pulled out his scythe. "STRICKEN" he said as chains rose up attempting to grab Fenrir's scythe but failing in the process. The chains continued to follow Fenrir and his scythe
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Wed May 19, 2010 4:55 pm

Merely smacking the chains back down with his scythe, The Mighty Fenrir fired off a fire enhanced wind cutter with a sweep of his arm. The chains melted upon impact, leaving a gooey mess on the grass. "You're going to need to do much better then that." Fenrir told him, floating in the air with the wind rippling through his cloak and bones. "I mean, seriously... 10 minutes to go." The skull, with it's permanent grin, laughed at Zalos. This was going to be fun.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Zalos thought to himself Damn, ten minutes Zalos ran towards Fenrir with his scythe at hand "Ill give it my best" Zalos thought a quick plan through while he was running and made a quick right turn. The chains were still jumping at Fenrir, he could use this.... "Killable" Zalos said while touching the trees which were touching each other by leaves. All the trees around him turned into metal and same with the air in between the trees in a box pattern encasing Fenrir and Zalos in a metal box with chains still jumping. While the chains were jumping Zalos kept slashing his scythe at Fenrir`s eventually charging up and saying "Magma Ball". A magma ball shot out of Zalos hand about the average height of a human at Fenrir's scythe
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Wed May 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Twirling to the left quickly, Fenrir dodged the attack. His cloak, on the other hand, billowed out with the movement and took the ball of magma full to the face (so to speak). Brushing away the fire left over after it burned through his cloak, Fenrir tsked at the boy. "Oh please.." Fenrir rolled his eyes metaphorically, before bringing his scythe up over his head. Spinning it quickly, a red lined tornado began to form around him. Slashing it forward, a wolf made completely out of wind sprung out. "This is my wolf flare. This is the wolf. And this is the flare." Passing his scythe through the wolf once, it burst into fire. The red that had been on the blade of the scythe died out. It had done it's duty. "Get him, my pet."

Following the wolf, Fenrir watched as it attempted to hack and claw at the boy. "The wolf's fire and wind make up makes it untouchable by you. Also, it melts your metal, do the intense heat it produces. Be careful." He howled, before looking up. "5 minutes to go."

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 19, 2010 5:37 pm

This is my last chance Zalos thought to himself. The dog approached him and he felt the heat... maybe just maybe.... Zalos released the hold on one part of the metal just to release him self and it quickly relatched... the dog's heat started to burn the metal but Zalos already had thought it through. As it was burning through the metal ontop of Fenrir and him he was creating more layers basically making Fenrir's chances of escaping iminent "This is my final bout of energy use" Zalos' body also formed together with killable and he went through the metal to grab Fenrir's scythe. The area was roughly 1/30th the size it used to be, its like two storage closets combined basically
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down