Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
Training Koori EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
Training Koori EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
Training Koori EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
Training Koori EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
Training Koori EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
Training Koori EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
Training Koori EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
Training Koori EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
Training Koori EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

Training Koori

2 posters

Go down

Training Koori Empty Training Koori

Post  Fenrir Sat May 15, 2010 6:08 pm

"Well.. where is that stupid kid?" Fenrir asked himself, as he stood in a forest clearing. The wind blew through his long, black hair. His clothing was rustling in the wind, especially his shirt. The black of his shirt grew into the black of his pants, and the bottom spread out over his shoes. Before long, he was covered in a cloak. Then, his flesh disappeared. Finally, he was pure bone in a cloak. Ripping off the necklace from his bleached, white neck, he tossed it into the air. As it fell, it changed. Catching it, it had transformed into a long, black staff. At one end, a wicked silver blade was rusted at the edge slightly. Or was it rust? it could be blood. Who knew? The entire package was wrapped in blood-stained bandages and a few thick, iron chains.

"Hurry the fuck up, Koori...You icy little bastard..." Fenrir growled to himself, waiting for his underling to show.

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5471

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Training Koori Empty Re: Training Koori

Post  ~~Koori~~ Sat May 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Koori was on his way,on his own pace.He turned up his music to maximum and started to run to run towards the clearing.He started to sing as he could see Feniri in the distance. The clouds swirled as Koori got closer and closer,it started to rain.

" Im here." Koori sat on the rock and turned down his music a little bit.He pulled out a green granny smoth apple,they are so delouise he thought with a "ummm". Every-thing went quite as the two locked eyes.[color=cyan] " Looks like training has begun....." Koori said with a odd smrike. The air chilled as his skin started to freeze off and his teeth sharpened, he took off his headphones and brought out his Mp4. The Mp4 snapped in half and made a chian along with the wire. The headphones snapped in two and started to morph into his sickles.His skin now gone,his bones visable with a taint of blue,his clothing turned into his snow covered cloak.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Spirit : 5237

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sat May 15, 2010 6:46 pm

"Alright, you brat.. let's get this over with." Fenrir droned, before twirling his scythe. "Now then.. What I'm going to do is give you 15 minutes to knock this scythe out of my hand. If you can do that... I may teach you a new technique. Ready? Go!" Fenrir ordered, before grinning. "Oh yeah.. and one more thing.." Suddenly, his scythe began to glow red. "Your ice will be useless." Tapping his bones with the scythe, he instantly erupted into flames. My spirit is quite a bit higher then yours, and I can create fire hotter then ice on such a level it turns it into water and evaporates it instantly." The flaming reaper explained, before getting into a fighting stance. "Ready set go!"

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Sat May 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Koori grinned as he stood up,his sprite was cold a strong but it was still weaker then Fenrirs.The battle had started and Koori went to his fighting stance. His fighting stance was a lazy layed back with on of his sickles of his solder.The sprite energys seemed to fight compet with eachother from a distance.

"I guess it starts now." Kooriflicked his right hand and sent the left sickle towards Fenrir.He ran around Fenrir while his sickle was going in his direction.He then jumped in the air while pulling up his sickle with,therefore making the sharp part of the blade go upwards towards Fenrirs hand.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Sun May 16, 2010 1:14 pm

"Is that all you got?" Fenrir asked, twirling his hand around the scythe and grabbing it. Yanking it out of Koori's hand, he flung it back at him at incredibly close range. Sinking into the ground, he moved through the earth as an intangible mass. Ejecting himself out of the ground at great speeds, he fired a wind cutter at Koori, fire enhanced of course. "Is that all you got?!" He repeated, a bit louder and more urgently then before. The fire on top of him crackled like a motherfucker, before going out. "Well.. that was a bit useless, but I guess the attack is to truly only enhance my techniques.. I can't just stay on fire.." He mused to himself, before twirling through the air and rocketing back down towards Koori, swinging his scythe with elegant, careful swings.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Sun May 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Koori flipped back into his offensive postion,grabbing his other sickle.As the wind cutter was fired Koori jumped into the air above Fenrir and raised his whole left leg and slamming his heal into what was suppost to be Fenrirs skull,bu he missed and slammed his heal into the ground. " Really Fen you shouldnt be so carless." Koori glotted as he regained his stance before almost getting slashed by one of Fenrirs epic slices. He started to carfully watch Fenrir swing his scyth in a quite manner, he blocked his attacks slowly as Fenrir attack.' This would be a great time to grab his scyth.' He reached out his hand to try to grab Fenrirs scyth out of his cold dead bony hands.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Tue May 18, 2010 6:26 pm

And failed miserably. Floating slightly, Koori's hand missed completely. Slamming the wood into his hand, he laughed. "You're doing it wrong." He commented dryly, before spinning swiftly, and kicking Koori in the chest. He watched mockingly as the boy flew backward, and landed in a heap. "You know.. things would go smoother if you stopped sucking at this." Fenrir really wasn't a nice reaper. He hated most people.. there were only a few people he was nice to, and nice is used generously.

"Anyway... try again." Fenrir told him, before twirling his scythe above him. A wolf, completely made of wind, ejected out of the spinning black staff, chains and bandages and all. "Get him, my pet." He ordered the wolf, whom howled and began attacking, slashing and biting at the reaper. Growling, the wolf pulled back a majestic paw and slashed it, a wind cutter flying out, headed straight for Koori.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Tue May 18, 2010 6:55 pm

Koori felt some senging of his clothing as Fenrirs wolf like pet was malling him.Koori hit it a couple of times with his boney fists.The wind cutter flow at him agine while he was fighting the wolf.He tore thw wolf off and throw it at the wind cutter and phased into the ground quickly before getting hit.

" Fenrir we are much alike,expect you like are a little more harsh and dont like most things......." Kooris cold chilling whistleing voice came from all around, the chians of his weapons clanking together as if it was dinner time for the dogs.Koori raised up from under the ground into the air swinging his sickles with his eyes glowing blue.

Koori whipped his sickles at the tree behind Fenrir,the sickle cut them down. The trees fell ontop of Fenrir, but knowing Fenrir he phassed through them.Koori ran while the dust from the trees crashing appon the dusty plains. Koori appeared behind Fenrir swinging his sickles carfully, precise and elgently.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Tue May 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Fenrir's wolf absorbed the wind cutter back into itself. Then, it reappeared beside Fenrir. Instead of phasing through the tree, the reaper leader merely stood still. "A) What makes you think we are anything alike? and B) We are NOTHING alike." Fenrir asked and announced, before walking out of the tree. Unfortunately for Koori, the tree branches were spaced just enough to let the tree pass around him, leaving him safe. "Now then.. stop fucking around. Even if that had worked, my scythe woulds till be in my hand. Get him, my boy." Fenrir told his wolf, flying close to the ground behind him. Slashing through the wolf with his scythe, the wolf burst into fire. "Hit him with everything you got." He ordered his wolf, whom fired several flaming wind cutters at the boy. Rearing back his scythe, Fenrir fired his own. Flying high above Koori, he flew back down and began slashing at the boy with his scythe, as the wolf attacked him from the sides, leaping over to each side, back, and front, it attacked like a beast as Fenrir slashed and hacked.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Tue May 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Koori was smashed into the ground and getting malled by the wolf that he thout he was dead,but of course he was wrong agine.' This is impossable I cant beat Fenrir better yet knock off his weapon.' Koori started to tear as the wind cutters got closer and closer.He clicked in remembering that the wolf absorbs the air cutter.He jumped at the wind cuts with the wolf facing them.The wolf got larger and larger, hotter and hotter.That burned like a bitch, but he took it and ran and Fenrir with the wolf still on him.

Once agine he whipped out his weapon and started slashing quickly.With the wolf still on his back he whipped it off and activated Burning Ice.Even thought his weapon was not incased in ice his weapons effect of burning like hell was still active weather it was incased in ice or not.He managed to cut his attacking hand leaving a small 4cm cut that burned like a bitch from hell.He did not stop slashing thought knowing his hand would burn regardless if his sprite was fire or not.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Tue May 18, 2010 7:43 pm

"You pathetic boy... We reapers feel no pain.." He reminded the young boy, before letting the blow strike him in the hand. Holding his hand up, he proved it was fine, especially because the blade barely scratched the bone. That healed in a few moments. "You are down to four minutes..." He explained, as the wolf, now closer to Koori, latched on (or attempted to) with his flaming paws. "After the time limit is out.. I'm going to try and hurt you." A sadistic cackle filled the air.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Tue May 18, 2010 7:49 pm

As Fenrir luaghed his ass off koori got angered and smashed his heal into the ground and using that for to perpell him self over the wolf .After flipping over the wolf Koori ran up to Fenrir and whispered in his ear," Im not a boy,if anyones calling anyone a boy its me calling you a boy.Reapers still feel pain,ther is such thing as emotional pain."Koori whipped his head over and locked eyes with Fenrir.He took a strong stance and started to swing hard and faster as his anger grew.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Tue May 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Fenrir growled. "If you do that again, I'll end you." His comment referred to Koori getting close to him like that. "Now then... you have two minutes left before the world ends for you." He commented dryly, before smashing him away with his scythe. His wolf had faded away a few moments ago, but Fenrir was still running strong. Melding into the ground, he got an idea. If I use the same tactic I did on Kai... things will be much interesting. Extending his still intangible hands and scythe out of the ground, he made only the blade tangible again. Twirling it rapidly in his hands, he helicoptered the scythe about one inch off the ground, snipping grass, and ready to take ankles.

"Oh, and by the way... my job isn't to care about your emotional pain. It's to care about your life... or at least, how effective it is to me. So, I need to train you to be useful. So be useful." He ordered from below ground, as he started spinning faster.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Koori snared as he told him to be usfull to him." I am no tool of yours,I may be under your rule but I do my job and thats all I need to do!!!I Put up with your Bull shit every day and do you think I like taking orders from you,your lucky that I do it and not skip my orders.The reason why i do them is becuase........your the closest thing to a friend I have,besides my pet.I do have my own goals so do not call me a tool Ever Agine!!!!!!!" Koori jumped in the air smashing his sickle into Fenrirs spinning scyth of doom and attempted to pull it out of his hand.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Tue May 18, 2010 9:17 pm

"Hey Koori.. don't threaten me. You are a tool. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are not something magical and wonderful. You are a tool. That's it." Fenrir laughed coldly. Spinning, he wrenched his scythe down and into the ground. Sliding it out of the ground, he shot back up behind the underling. "You. Are. A. tool. I don't care if you hate being called a tool. Honestly, your opinion doesn't matter to me. Yeah, I'm a bitch. I know. It's fun. Oh, and by the way.. times up." At this, Fenrir leaped into the air. Dropping his scythe, he began to float up. Oddly, his scythe followed.

Time to activate Rokkr... He thought, before doing as such. His scythe began floating behind him, extended like a tail. Then, his arms and legs exploded. His cloak ripped as his limbic bones separated and stretched out 20 feet, fully proportioned. As the trademark black wind weaved itself around the bones, and formed new arms and legs. They were roughly three feet thick, and lupine in appearance. Not exactly like a wolves, more like a werewolf then anything. His scythe stretched out ten feet, and a tail wrapped itself around the tool. Halfway to full power.

"To me.. you are just something to be used." He roared, before swiping at Koori with a massive paw. The wind formed dangerously sharp claws at the end, the winds inside moving at hurricane speeds. It was going to be like a punch from a truck. A transport truck. It was going to be deadly.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Koori was now fursious and doged the attack baraly.

" IM NOT THREATING YOU,YOU JUST THINK IM A THREAT!! I KNOW IM NOT FUCKIN PERFECT,BUT YOUR NOT ETHER!!!! SO DONT THINK YOU OWN THE WORLD AND CAN RUN EVERYTHING!!SURE YOU KEEP THE BALANCE OF LIFE,BUT YOU DONT DO IT ALONE!!!IF YOU TREAT PEAPLE THIS WAY YOU WILL HAVE NOONE TO HELP YOU FIGHT,YOU WILL LOSE IF NO ONE COMES TO HELP YOU WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST!!!THE ONLY REASON YOUR LEADING IS BECUASE THANTOS WAS UNABLE TO DO HIS JOB!!!!"

Koori snapped into the air above and hide amoungst the clouds.He needed time alone to think why Fenrir is what he classifed as a friend.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Wed May 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Fenrir twitched at Koori's thoughts. Floating up high, he grabbed Koori, before dropping down into the earth and slamming him into the ground. Holding his hand over his neck, he pressed into the dirt. "Are you saying that you think you could do my job better then I? 'THE ONLY REASON YOUR LEADING IS BECUASE THANTOS WAS UNABLE TO DO HIS JOB'?! DO YOU THINK SO? HOW MANY DO YOU KNOW COULD LEAD AN ENTIRE CIVILIZATION? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" he roared into the boys face, before activating Fire Enhance. His limbs were now on fire, and burning like a motherfucker. "Now then... I'm going to hold you here until you figure out how to escape." He told the boy, clutching tightly with giant, flaming fingers. His tail swayed behind him, twitching in annoyance every few seconds.

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Wed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Koori smiled and laughed." Good job you learned a new emotion called anger.You wouldev never surpasses Thantos if he was uncapable of doing his job.I do give you credit for trying to keep peace within the reapers order.I am not capable to lead becuase im not the type to take the blamm for everyones wrong doings.So im not saying I can run the system better, I'm just saying Thantos was better then you." His cloak started to burn and get sliced from the attack.Koori managed to use the wind currents that Fenrir used and flew out of the hand.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down