Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

Are You My Mother.....You cant be......

3 posters

Go down

Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... Empty Are You My Mother.....You cant be......

Post  ~~Koori~~ Sun May 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Koori and Koinu played on the streets of Konjo island.The sidewalk was made of gray smooth geranit,it clicked as the too played.No black chords it was a perfect day outside to play.Nothing could go wrong a perfect day like this,the sun was out birds were singing the water splashed gentaly agenst the beach.Koori and Koinu got carried away and turned into a dark ally way.

They stopped dead in there tracks.A tall slinder women with black hair and white eyes stood infront of them sucking the life essence of the body out of the young man she was making out with. Koori backed up with Koinu in his arms. " Mo--Mo--Mo--Mother!!??" His mother had been dead for man years as far as he had known." Yes I your Mother........" The women dropped the many and started to walk towards Koori and the young Golden retriver.

Last edited by ~~Koori~~ on Tue May 18, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Spirit : 5265

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... Empty Re: Are You My Mother.....You cant be......

Post  Fenrir Tue May 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Fenrir dropped from the sky in a flurry of bone and black, chains and bandages. His scythe had been strong in his hands as it slipped through the demon. Slicing her cleanly in half, she groaned as blood gushed from the vertical bisection. "Yes, that was necessary. Bitch." He answered, before sighing. "Let's go, Koori." He told his underling coldly, grabbing him by the shoulder and leaping onto the roof of the building. "I watched you stare at that Demon for nearly 5 minutes. Next time, kill it." He told the boy, before looking down. Sighing, he dropped his scythe. It fell with a spin and sliced through the black chord. The man had a heart attack watching Fenrir slice the woman in half.

"By the way... stop playing in the city with that little guy, he could get hurt." He said, motioning towards the dog. He felt bad it had to be dragged around by someone like Koori. Fenrir really wasn't a nice guy.. Phasing down through the building, he grabbed his scythe, wiped it off on his cloak, and began walking away, whistling.

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5499

Character sheet
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Are You My Mother.....You cant be...... Empty Re: Are You My Mother.....You cant be......

Post  ~~Koori~~ Tue May 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Koori jumped out of Fenrir grip and jumped down to his dog and hugged her.Fenrir seemed to have floated semi down to his level."Th--th---that looked like my mother thats why i didnt attack it......" Koori set Koinu down and petted her head throwing a stick down the flowery feild filled with daisys." He would be in worse shape if left her with those nasty peaple. They wouldev killed her, but you dont care about that do you.But if shes with me shell be safe from the humans and every thing else...." Koinu ran back with the stick,e tail wagging with pleasure from meeting anew friend. She walked over to Fenrir and started to pat at his boney feet.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Tue May 18, 2010 9:25 pm

"Would Koinu have been safe if two had attacked you, both looking like your parents?" He asked coldly, before stopping Koori. "Don't assume you are stronger then you are. Don't assume you can always protect those you love." Looking sadly into the horizon, Fenrir randomly swiped his scythe every now and then, snapping black and orange chords. He heard a few screams in the distance, some scared that their loved ones had died. He didn't care. His job was to cut chords, not give a damn.

"Maybe you should practice your techniques or something." He told Koori, before stopping. "Maybe you should go for some lessons on Psychological defense."

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Tue May 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Koori look at him with a odd look while taking a seat in the flower bed.Koori lowered his head with his bleached white hair over them." I--I--I just couldnt beleve it,i knew she was dead....but.....the sight of stoped my dead in my tracks.....You get that way when you havent been around someone you know and love fore a while.I also didnt know if it was her or not,she was had a gold chord but.........she was feeding on a human, and thats not my mother she helped save the humans from demons...."Koori put his hand on his lap thinking deeply." I dont need no god danm thereapy....you just think I do becuase you dont understand what I feel.Sure Im dead,but yet alive, but i can still have emotions and feelings for peaple..... Koori shed some tears,Koiun wimpered and layed on his lap licking hishand with he wet rough toung.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 19, 2010 12:38 am

Zalos stood above the two ontop of a building and watched them. "....." He stayed silent with his scythe at hand, waiting for the two to notice him above them.
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Spirit : 5253

Character sheet
Techniques:

http://manthunterx.the-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Wed May 19, 2010 7:57 am

"I don't need some brat whining over their parents, either. Their dead now. Get over it." Turning with a sneer, he transformed back down to his mortal form, and grew flesh. His skin boiled back up from the ground, pulling itself up over him like a.. well, like skin. Then, it began to swell as muscle and organs formed under it. It pulsed as blood began to fill the veins and arteries. Finally, his form was complete. Finally, his heart began to beat. Swinging his scythe over, he snapped two black chords before it snagged. Inspecting the chord, it was gold. Turning to the direction it was leading up to, he saw nothing as it disappeared into buildings. Turning the other direction, he saw Zalos. Another reaper. This one was a reaper outlaw, however, and must be dealt with accordingly. And I just got into my mortal form... Fenrir whined to himself, in his head.

Floating up, his long, black, spiked hair and black clothing whipped in the wind, before he turned himself invisible (to all mortals, anyway. Those with a gold chord can see him) "Hey Zalos... We need to have a chat. It isn't very wise to break Reaper code then come appearing in front of the Reaper LEADER every few days.. do you have a deathwish?! As the LEADER, I can speak to Life directly... and he still owes me a favor..." He taunted Zalos, before landing in front of him on the ledge of the building. It was weird wearing shoes again, they made his feet oblivious to the world. Unlike in Reaper form, he had nerves again. Now, he felt things. And not feeling things made him feel.. numb. In reaper form, his spirit acted like a sonar, telling him when something hit that area. It was a lot more efficient than these Life-forsaken nerves...

Fenrir
Admin

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Zalos Urkaki Wed May 19, 2010 8:02 am

Zalos smirked before jumping down to Fenrir and Koori. "I didnt come to break anymore laws, I came to find forgiveness by the Reaper's." Zalos retorted to Fenrir. "I have no wish in fighting with anybody right now, and quite frankly, Im getting bored of running" Zalos said. He stepped forward before changing back to mortal form.
Zalos Urkaki
Zalos Urkaki

Spirit : 5253

Character sheet
Techniques:

http://manthunterx.the-up.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~~Koori~~ Wed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Koori still sat seeing the two reapers lock eyes.A clash of there sprites was quite noticable.The three sprites all had different reactions to the threes emotions.' Why do I have emotions,there just get in the way' koori patted Koinu and realized that he has loved ones that he fights for.
~~Koori~~
~~Koori~~

Character sheet
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum