Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
Luna Ikari (w.i.p) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
Luna Ikari (w.i.p) EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
Luna Ikari (w.i.p) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
Luna Ikari (w.i.p) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
Luna Ikari (w.i.p) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
Luna Ikari (w.i.p) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
Luna Ikari (w.i.p) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
Luna Ikari (w.i.p) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
Luna Ikari (w.i.p) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

Luna Ikari (w.i.p)

Go down

Luna Ikari (w.i.p) Empty Luna Ikari (w.i.p)

Post  LunaIkari Sun May 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Name: Luna Crimson Ikari

Personality: Luna Crimson Ikari. She goes by any of her three names. Most people call her crimson..but only when she is in human form. In reaper form she goes by Luna mostly. Some people call her Ikari, even though she prefers Luna or Crimson.When Luna fights, she won’t give up unless she is unconscious or dead. She uses certain techniques that have been passed down from the generations in her family. Some that has been created by herself, others that she has seen, interpreted and modified. b She uses her powers only if necessary , because they are not of high energy, or power. She has an attitude that reeks of sarcasm. She is always looking for a fight to make her stronger and learn more strategies.
She is always looking for something. But she doesn’t seem to know what the something is. So she is always in longing. She rarely smiles. And she is attracted to anything of the colors black and/or purple. There are few things that will make her happy, or even remotely close to that. But some things will, like ; the stars, the moon, and the wilderness. She was brought up with the religion of Wicca, so when she sees the stars and the moon she always has a god/ goddess to pray to in troublesome times.
Her favorite foods are ; pork chops, dill pickle chips, ice cream and , smarties... but not all at once.. that would be beyond nasty. She eats when she has to, sometimes a bit more to keep up her strength. She will only eat if there is enough for everyone she is around, even if she doesn’t like them, she will let them eat before herself. Luna has multiple personalities, so she could be nice at one time but could rip your jugular out at the next moment with no given warning, so I guess you could say she’s bi-polar.

Reaper Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff350/kurablossom97/Decorated%20images/red_hair_.jpg
Luna has short red hair, with little red and white ears, and a long red tail… she has big purple eyes
,she wears a white bandana, a grey sweater and black leggings. She also wears black and white converse sneakers.

Mortal Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff350/kurablossom97/Decorated%20images/red_hair_.jpg
In Mortal form, Luna goes by the name Crimson. She still has red hair, only longer. still has her grey hoodie, and black leggings, and her converse. Her eyes are green most of the time, but they change colors. So it really depends on what times you are around her.

Lord: Fenrir

Weapon in Mortal Form:https://2img.net/h/i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss197/LunaIkari/soulstealersmortalform.jpg
Soul Stealers mortal form is a necklace that forms when Luna Changes from reaper to mortal.

Weapon in Reaper Form: https://2img.net/h/i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss197/LunaIkari/sword.png
Luna's Sword, SoulStealer, is a black and silver sword. It has a few jagged points that stick out to make a more painful wound.

History:

Powers:
Name of Power:
Element: Water
Effect:
Range:
Limitations:

Name of Power:
Element:
Effect:
Range:
Limitations: