Crossed Scythes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Staff
Head Admin

Co-Admins

Moderators

The Plot
~*~*~

After the Demons and Angels warred, the world was destroyed. The pure cataclysmic destruction forced all the continents back into Pangea, and the oceans into one Super Ocean. Now, the Underworld's seal is broken, and Demons are being freed more and more. They want Earth back. The reapers can't have that. If that happens, they lose all reason for existence, and will most likely be destroyed. The angels purely want peace, and will gain it any way possible. Now, dragons are running amok as Abraham plots with Cortex, Demon General of war. What do they have planned? A new war is starting up. Fenrir, Uriel, and Akuma-Oni are desperate, and want their side to win no matter what. Whose side will you choose?

~*~*~ 
Event Threads
Mini-Event

Latest topics
» BLEACH 2000
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 am by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Zalos is going on a road trip :D
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 am by Zalos Urkaki

» MantHunterX
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Training Terail
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:51 pm by Terial the Demon Hunter

» Training Legion
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:58 pm by THE LEGION

» The Value Of Human Descent
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:01 pm by Zalos Urkaki

» Here there be dragons <Event>
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm by Uriel//Loki

» Training Koori
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:04 pm by ~~Koori~~

» Are You My Mother.....You cant be......
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm by ~~Koori~~

Affiliates
free forum

Staff of the Month

Character of the Month

Spot is closed for this month.
Loki

Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely)

2 posters

Go down

Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) Empty Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely)

Post  Yang Wed May 05, 2010 10:48 pm

Name: Rena Omikami to humans' her name would be 'The Hunting Moon'

Personality: When Rena has a target in mind she will not stop till they are dead, she shows no mercy or emotion when killing unlucky enemy/ Target.
O what will she do? she can't do anything.... WRONG... Rena will make lots of pain an suffering to her Target like? you may ask... well it depends on who it is and how she feels but let's just say it's an angel...Rena will pusher their neck so you can't yell for help, rip out it's wings, and arms slowly then if she's not board...well she will stab your back with her right hand griping onto your spine and pull while her other hand will be at your neck squeezing it. Then after she it done with your spine she'll go for your internal organs and rip that out too and if you survive that your heart will be next, when your dead and she was amused she takes a Feather.

She dos not like anyone vary much due to the past.... but she dos make exceptions to some people, so feel happy and special if you are her friend ^.^ Why? you may ask, well that is because that you get to know a new level about her ^.^
one thing is she thinks humans are weak and Angles think only of them self and the useless mortal kind. Reapers on the other hand she does not care much for them as long as they don't try killing her or whom she will like. Rena even hates herself for being a demon, because she doesn't like the reason of being in the underworld or shall i say taken from your land to a new one with no sun and what not.

Love,. . .one of the things is hard to get from her because she dos not let anyone come to close to her true feelings
again why? because in her long life she liked some one who was one of her good friends..but as time pasted they grew selfishly and tried to live with the humans as she did. They started to lose it and he went on rampage, Rena tried to calm him down but he didn't and lost control of him self and tried to kill her, She had no choice ..because the last time some one did the killed lots so... She had to kill him for their sake.

Mortal Appearance:
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) AznWarriorGirl
In a mortal form She looks around 15. Short purple hair, purple eyes with a little bit of red make up. She also has a mark on her forehead. She is kinda small in sizes but not by much. Her right hand is a light red, and she has scares were her wings, tail should be. Sharp fangs, nails and pointed ears. Rena weirs human every day cloths to fit in with them but if she wants to she some times wears old clothes because it's fun to~.
uhhh.. for got about a Japaneses flute she has tied to her side.

Demon Appearance:
Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) Lilithmon
Her Demon form is bigger then her mortal form.. she also has a bone like hair thing with an old style in with some things coming down from behind. It's also hard to tell if she has long black hair. She has Horns, and sharply pointed ears, vary sharp nails. wears some cool head band to, she also wears purple make-up and lipstick. Eyes are also purple but lighter then mortal form and pupils are like a cat's. A caller thing is around her neck ... kinda. She also wears an old type of armor but it's kinda new with over sized sleeves that go down to the ground, and some clothing of the same type acts as an old fighters out-fit. Big black wings with some parsings and a smaller par, and a random things from behind again..Japanese flute tied to her side

Weapon in Demon Form: body, bones, Sword >:3 (click me!) . . uhhh. .sorry but the picture was to big ^.^;;

Weapon in Mortal Form: Scars were wings, and tail should be. Right hand is a light red, kinda short nails but a bit sharp along with her ears and fangs. The sword turned to a Eagle father in areas' that people are not use to see people carrying them. (note: they would be in her hair...)

History:(note: this is what I call a failed History... but it's all a could think of ...kinda.... ^.^;;; )

When Rena was little her parents were always hard on her they trained her so that one day she would work along side the Demon king. She didn't want that but her parents said it was the only way. They may have different thoughts about him, Rena always though that he was the reason they lived in the underworld other then the angles.

The Seal has been weaken and She leaves the underworld with Hitler and some other people. Rena though is would be easy to take back their land but this was only the beginning and things were going good. After a while talking about what to do to humans she thought he was mainly crazy talking about a master raise of human but using them a tools was the only good part about it. Keeping the humans alive was the worst thing she stared to think he had some felling for them or something like that.

Rena got tired of Hitler, so she stopped and decided to leave but he caught her and put her in a special prison in the ground around were he lived with only one exit/ Entrance. He would come down every day to make sure HIS good luck charm was still there. Rena tried to escape many times and failed only to fine her self in less ways to leave by her self, She then gave up and played her flute every day. Luckily for her, one of her demon friends came and saved her and they ran away not looking back and not caring about him, just thinking about were they were going.

They some how found a way to Japan's mountains, and lived there for a while. She had fallen for this demon that saved her, but she had noticed that he could not take it. Watching the humans every day living happily while the demons were forced to live in the underworld though they lived in the vary land the humans did a long time ago. He started to lose control of him self and went on rampage of killing humans. She tried to stop him and clam him down but he wouldn't, Rena had tried many things but non worked. Her next thing was death... but she couldn't, but she had to if not then the angels would do worse, 10 x worse. So she killed him, and disappeared for a half a month in hiding; sorrow.

It was not to long after some high level Angles found her, and with out question sealed her back to the underworld. Soon after she changed before the war and later joined after the seal broke. She had survived the war but it looked as if she really didn't care who died and who lived because she had not true friends only war 'friends'. She some times go out to the middleworld and some times she stays in the underworld.

Powers:
#1: Bone manipulation
Effect: The bone can shape into anything she wants.. but they are always little things; like shuriken, kunai, Claws and basically little ninja weapons..or just Minni versions of the weapon she see or likes
Range: Rena throws them so. . .50 feet?
Limitations: the more bones she uses in one place will make it weak. she can only use a small amount per bone before they brake. 1 post to charge 1 posed to cool-down

#2: Repair
Effect: Rena can use the the materials from the ground to replace body parts while diamonds in the ground are used to Heal her Bones I can only use it two times in a one topic
Range: until the part of body/ bone has healed up or interrupted the stuff will come to her witch will some times be a bad thing...
Limitations: uhh... one bone would be- one post+ one cool-down
second bone would be - two posts + cool-down of two
OR
Body (depending on how bad it is ) instant if small and one post if big plus one cool-down

(there fixed it,... do you like or do i have to change it again?)
#3: wishing death
Effect: when loading the Christel glows a dark color of purple black. After it had finished the hole sword takes that color and if some thing is cut by the sword it will corrode instantly but slowly, well some what..
Range: the sword's glow only lasts around 5-7 posts or she cancel it.
Limitations: takes 3 post load and 3 cool-down and can only use it any time in a topic. 2 posts for maximum glow.

Rp Sample:
*Rena was ling on a nice grass, looking up a the moon in aww of it's glow. She then saw a angle pass right threw her view 'damn you,. . . I guess you'll be my next target' She though while her lips curled into a evil smile then stood, turning into her Demon form and chased after the Angle. Rena flew up in the air vary fast and gaped it's wing ends while turning, throwing the angle down making it crash into the ground. She then darted down at it making her right hand go in front, gabbing into it's heart like butter. The angle screamed with pain as Rena slowly ripped out it's heart while ripping out his arm and wing. "your to nosy . . " She said with a sigh and make a quick kill by completely taring out his heart and squeezed it and threw it to the ground. Rena then looked over at his tared wing and sighed ' he was not good enough to take one....' she then left while turning to her mortal form.*

ANOTHER NOTE (last one) : if you would like me to add something or change/ fix something please do tell ^.^

Last edited by Yang on Sat May 15, 2010 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : my failure.....)
Yang
Yang

Spirit : 5087

Character sheet
Species:
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) Empty Re: Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely)

Post  Fenrir Sun May 09, 2010 12:33 pm

The only thing off is your power. The bone thing needs limits as to what your bone can reshape into. Also, you get one more power. You don't get more until 250 spirit is accumulated and you level up.

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5471

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely) Empty Re: Um... my Chara Rena (Done~~..finely)

Post  Yang Mon May 10, 2010 10:10 pm

okay well, I fixed it ^.^;;;
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
Species:
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Mon May 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Demon's cant summon animals

Fenrir
Admin

Spirit : 5471

Character sheet
Species: Reaper
Techniques:

https://crossedscythes.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yang Mon May 10, 2010 11:10 pm

it's the bones, that were left behind.......
Yang
Yang

Character sheet
Species:
Techniques:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum